• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have strange and mystical powers.

I threw that song in the black hole of no return because its frequency prevented me hearing the other music. Its mystical powers where stronger than all others :D

... which is beautiful! Though in its purpose it's most likely the Habsburg's eagle, it still reminds me Russian one :cool:
I definitely need it to fill free place in the second row :)

maybe its the BYZ one

I'm asking this question because I have to work tomorrow, but for the first time in what seems like forever, not today.

We'll see, but I think it will be tomorrow...too bad! :(

Already pre-ordered on GG.

In the meantime i've read the manual. It's very informative and well written.

My congratulations to the development team!

Already pre-ordered on GG.

In the meantime i've read the manual. It's very informative and well written.

My congratulations to the development team!

It seems to have been written quite hastily.
I found already a number of things you will write wrong when you don't check what you write a second time.

Page 14:
Supremacy or Power Struggle?
Death Match or Conquest?
Page 58:
A declaration of war
Numerous sentences are incomplete.

And many of the screens are difficult to read.

I don't want to be a party pooper, because I also find the manual informative.
I also find it sloppy. ;)

Refreshing, waiting for the countdown.... But something tells me it still won't be up until 8AM Swedish time *sigh* I want to play tonight.....

I need to get up at 6:45.
I better check in the morning before this costs me my night. :p
I can even download it at university, I should be fine.

Refreshing, waiting for the countdown.... But something tells me it still won't be up until 8AM Swedish time *sigh* I want to play tonight.....
so thats 7am GMT?
-6 hrs for pre-ordering?
That could wind up being 1am.......
The film I'm watching doesn't even end till 1am, I might even get it downloading before bed, if my maths is correct.:p

It is my first time to buy a game on gamegate,I does not pay now,who can tell me that how can I get the register key from GG after pay for it?Will the GG send kay to my E-mail?

Last edited:
It is my first time to buy a game on gamegate,I does not pay now,who can tell me that how can I get the register key from GG after pay for it?Will the GG send kay to my E-mail?

When the game is activated (we are waiting, it will be sometime in the next 24 hours, however) in the "My Games" section of your GamersGate account page the game will be listed with a download link and also with the register key. They don't email the keys to you, they stay on your My Games page.

When the game is activated (we are waiting, it will be sometime in the next 24 hours, however) in the "My Games" section of your GamersGate account page the game will be listed with a download link and also with the register key. They don't email the keys to you, they stay on your My Games page.

thank you,I am paying........

Making a chain spam about the time before possible release, the weather or any other subject still remains spam.
and will be treated accordingly if someone tries to do it again

the game is in the hands of Gamersgate's and Paradox' staffs and they'll decide when they'll release it

It seems to have been written quite hastily.
yes :D but with a lot of goodwill and hard work from the authors :eek:o
To be more precise, you'll note that 80% is the former EU2 manual and 20% new texts or corrections. There was no time and manpower enough to write it from scratch.

I found already a number of things you will write wrong when you don't check what you write a second time.

Page 14:
Supremacy or Power Struggle?
Death Match or Conquest?
ok
Page 58:
A declaration of war
Numerous sentences are incomplete.
could you be more precise ?

And many of the screens are difficult to read.

I don't want to be a party pooper, because I also find the manual informative.
I also find it sloppy. ;)
the manual is like the game will be: evolutive.
The next evolution will propose the notifiers that had not been described (even if they are in the tutorial) and some more precisions for the ledger.
Any correction is welcome, particularly if some parts needed to be rewritten.

Now, about the screens, they are numerous and can't be a lot more precise (higher resolution) without taking a lot more weight in the final document. The goal of any picture is both presenting the way it should look like, to find it more easily in the game, and showing a legend with informations that might not be in the text.

yes :D but with a lot of goodwill and hard work from the authors :eek:o
To be more precise, you'll note that 80% is the former EU2 manual and 20% new texts or corrections. There was no time and manpower enough to write it from scratch.
I find that sounds very reasonable. I won't note the EU2-FTG ratio though, since I never played EU2 (therefore my heightened interest). I have finished it though and I found it generally a very useful manual. :)
ok
could you be more precise ?
To declare war against an
allied country was historically seen as truly degenerate behavior, and will
lower your stability yet another step (–1) if the country under attack has
ties through a royal marriage with yours.
I can only remember this one now, so I might have been exaggerating with "numerous" (sorry for that). I think these should be separate modifiers, rather than -1 if both an alliance AND royal marriage are in place (based on EU3 experiences).
the manual is like the game will be: evolutive.
The next evolution will propose the notifiers that had not been described (even if they are in the tutorial) and some more precisions for the ledger.
Any correction is welcome, particularly if some parts needed to be rewritten.
Will do.
Now, about the screens, they are numerous and can't be a lot more precise (higher resolution) without taking a lot more weight in the final document. The goal of any picture is both presenting the way it should look like, to find it more easily in the game, and showing a legend with informations that might not be in the text.
My opinion on the screens (besides they differ strongly in quality) was partially due to the very first screen of the starting menu. It's unreadable and therefore not useful to supplement the text.

Again, I'm generally very happy with the manual (that there IS a manual :D ). It's a great help in its current form. If I find more, I will send them to you.

To declare war against an allied country was historically seen as truly degenerate behavior, and will
lower your stability yet another step (–1) if the country under attack has
ties through a royal marriage with yours.
I can only remember this one now, so I might have been exaggerating with "numerous" (sorry for that). I think these should be separate modifiers, rather than -1 if both an alliance AND royal marriage are in place (based on EU3 experiences).
I was not satisfied with this sentence that was already in the manual. It is not false but let us think allied = "alliance with a country through game alliance" when the original writer thought "allied with a family through royal marriage". Not a satisfying sentence, very confusing