• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
30 teams? :eek: Where did you hear that from?
It was somewhere in the AOD subforum.
Now, we officially know of three projects using the base codes: AOD, FTG and Armageddon 1.3. IIRC, a Ricky Patch Project might have been sort-off confirmed, and if so, a CK counterpart is more than likely the case, as well. The thread that revealed the 30 teams thing hinted at at least some of the projects being not FTG/AOD style super-versions of the original games, but rather the engines being used for other periods/scenarios (Cold War Vicky...), but, well, 30 teams leaves plenty of room for a CK remake being amongst them (a Vicky one too, for that matter, but if that exists, it almost surely won't be revealed until after Vicky 2 have been released).
So... hope's there for the CK-fans out there, I'd say.

It was somewhere in the AOD subforum.
Now, we officially know of three projects using the base codes: AOD, FTG and Armageddon 1.3. IIRC, a Ricky Patch Project might have been sort-off confirmed, and if so, a CK counterpart is more than likely the case, as well. The thread that revealed the 30 teams thing hinted at at least some of the projects being not FTG/AOD style super-versions of the original games, but rather the engines being used for other periods/scenarios (Cold War Vicky...), but, well, 30 teams leaves plenty of room for a CK remake being amongst them (a Vicky one too, for that matter, but if that exists, it almost surely won't be revealed until after Vicky 2 have been released).
So... hope's there for the CK-fans out there, I'd say.

:eek: :D

The thread that revealed the 30 teams thing hinted at at least some of the projects being not FTG/AOD style super-versions of the original games, but rather the engines being used for other periods/scenarios (Cold War Vicky...)

30 teams, that means maybe more than twenty new games/expansions etc...
I'll never have enough money! :p

I get my Dole money on Tuesday. I'll be buying this first thing Tuesday morning even if I have to eat my navel fluff for the next 2 weeks.

So excited.

*giggles*

Aye.

I can't play it until Friday :(

I love the icon

Ftg_medal.png

very stylish !

Confirmed.

IIRC, there is no more problem with location of the savefiles with Windows 7 if installation is inside "Program files".

Always install all windows 7, or vista game for that matter, in its own directory. I use c:\games for that. Too many problems with vista/windows7 and program files directory when you install games there.

Is this any way related to the hidden savefiles for Victoria with Vista? - any advice would be helpful.
that or any game.