• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I bought it!!!!

You have my money! :)

what about steam!

You have my money as well!

Will we get an icon?

I will buy my copy only from a local retailer or from amazon. I prefer box sets. No box set, no buy.

Same here, but I will buy it even though there is no box set. :eek:o

Yay,
My first ever preorder on GG, this is one game I've been waiting for from the first moment it was announced.
Now all I need is a time machine, 6 days seems so long :(

Yay,
My first ever preorder on GG, this is one game I've been waiting for from the first moment it was announced.
Now all I need is a time machine, 6 days seems so long :(
I have a time machine that I can sell you. I am currently accepting preorders, but the ship date has not yet been announced .

I have a time machine that I can sell you. I am currently accepting preorders, but the ship date has not yet been announced .

:rofl::rofl:

Preordered! :D

I'll take you up on that one. When its ready is there any chance you can pop back and deliver it tomorrow. (yesterday may be a bit risky, history should only change in computer games)

I'm probably going to get it, based on all the time I spend with EUII.

BTW, and this may have been dealt with, are the top resolutions available the same as EUII or do we have access to higher res - particularly widescreen res like 1440x900 and the like?

Bael

Does GG allow purchases and downloads from PR China?