• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In case there's people who don't like the old, candy-like map colours of EU2, there's also the possibility to create new colourscales. Olav and I have created a set of darker colours for FTG, which is a mix of Sinister and Bold colourscales (for those familiar with EU2), with a few adjustments of our own.
A preview of it can be seen here:
ScreenSave5.png

• better "manage" provinces in specific areas
  • better AI explore
  • enhanced AI sieges
  • new targets -4, -5, -7 (btw: what about -6) ?
  • new event pictures
  • enhanced city view
  • new sprites
  • better mod support

Very good DD!
-6 is for the Emperor in some commands.

Very good DD, i am definately buying this.

Could you please add separating commas when displaying large numbers? In the Moscow screenshot, the tooltip displays the population of Moscow but all digits are just lumped together so it's really hard to read... ;)

Too bad there ain't new graphics for the building in the city. That would have been awesome.

I like it. If the water was clearer it would make a great contrast with land colors and wouldn't tire so much the eyes I think. Some bright blue. You could try using the blues in the ships sprites to make a good combination.

wait...are these sprites landsknechte?

and btw the barracks and walls in the city view are new right? (didnt play eu2 quite a while

anyway quite awesome!!