Werewolf Lite CXLVI: The 2009 Brazilian Grand Prix

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Slinky is very, very quick to vote and he is really trying to set the tone here. Since I do not have any better alternatives, I vote Slinky.

Vote Slinky

Slinky is very, very quick to vote and he is really trying to set the tone here. Since I do not have any better alternatives, I vote Slinky.

Vote Slinky
I wasn't quick to vote. Everyone else is just extremely slow. Nothing wrong with trying to start a discussion, I couldn't let The Arch Mede alone have all the fun.

Did I seriously just read that... that "Golden Ticket" "we've just proven you're a baddie" nonsense?

I guess I can't give long arguments and analasys because I'm dead, but that looked stupid. I can think of some actual good reasons you might have done what you did EURO, so I'm going to leave it there. It might have been smart, but it looked retarded as hell from where I'm standing.

GO BADDIES!!!

I do all my analysis inside my head, and don't post it for all of you to see. The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.

Vote Don Quixote we really cant let Slinky get bandwagoned here, I propse we TIE them two, if anyone has any better ideas I'm happy to hear them

I think this is a really bad idea.

These are my leading two candidates for the final two wolves, but the only way we can lose today is by the safety car ploy and a collision between two goodies.

Running up a tie is a reasonable ploy earlier in the day, but this is more like the time the JL should be saying what it actually wants the vote to be and unless there are wolves in the JL, they shouldn't want a tie today.

I wanted to get my own idea of who the wolves are. I haven't previously been in contact with anyone, so I sent Slinky a probing PM earlier today (you are welcome to publish the exchange if you like Slinky). I was looking to see if I got a response that would tell me if he was a wolf or not. What I got was a non-committal response from which I deduced he was hiding something. I assumed that he was hiding that he was a wolf (hence I am happy to see him lynched today) but if he is a goodie with something to hide, then its that he is JL, and that means the rest of the JL are possible wolf infiltrators.

If the JL are genuine, marty should have called for the tie earlier, when he said we would lynch one or the other. This late in the day he should be saying which, not calling for a tie. The only way the baddies win today is with a tie.

Two votes to one is hardly a bandwagon. This is a highly suspicious call by marty.

I have to admit I'm not to sure and have been laid up since yesterday feeling quite ill. I agree a tie a this stage is risky but it has been done before although it probably is a bit late in the day.

I agree Slinky is as good a target as most so

Vote Slinky

@The Arch Mede :Hows it highly suspicious?
The last two votes were on Slinky, and given the habit players have someimes of only reading the last page, they might not know about Don Q, so I decided to jog their memories, plus I didn't say it was a bandwagon, I only said it had the potential to become one without interference

And as for us being possible infiltrators, did EURO not say explicitly I was scanned, did we not say to lynch THE_SPLIT and joeb?
And as for the dangerousness of the TIE, i.e. they both might be villagers, if we lynch just one today we'll probably just lynch the other tomorrow anyway, unless theres a crovax or something significant, so a TIE is the best (and only viable) option we have here

Is the deadline 9GMT or 10GMT?

do i realy need to explain..

vote slinky

@The Arch Mede :Hows it highly suspicious?
The last two votes were on Slinky, and given the habit players have someimes of only reading the last page, they might not know about Don Q, so I decided to jog their memories, plus I didn't say it was a bandwagon, I only said it had the potential to become one without interference

And as for us being possible infiltrators, did EURO not say explicitly I was scanned, did we not say to lynch THE_SPLIT and joeb?
And as for the dangerousness of the TIE, i.e. they both might be villagers, if we lynch just one today we'll probably just lynch the other tomorrow anyway, unless theres a crovax or something significant, so a TIE is the best (and only viable) option we have here

Is the deadline 9GMT or 10GMT?

The reason for doing it one at a time is in case something goes wrong.

I don't know what Euro said because I wasn't paying much attention until the last day and a bit. Which post?

If you want to make it clear to people that are not paying attention what the vote is, the way to do it is by putting up a votecount.

If Slinky is lynched and a villager, I reckon there will be a bit of careful thought about who to lynch tomorrow. If he is a wolf, then, yes, DQ is definitely in the firing line but this is the safe way to do it, in case you have got it wrong either by accident or by being misled or on purpose.

woohoo :(

Just for the record, I think two of the following three are wolves: The Arch Mede, Don Qvixote and Mr. G. Funny enough all three have been subbed this game, so there is less information about all three of them, than of any other player. My current guess is Don Qvixote and The Arch Mede.

I would just like to point out that both joebthegreat and THE_SPLIT have said I was suspicious, I think it quite weird that somehow everyone agrees with them.

The reason for doing it one at a time is in case something goes wrong.

I don't know what Euro said because I wasn't paying much attention until the last day and a bit. Which post?

If you want to make it clear to people that are not paying attention what the vote is, the way to do it is by putting up a votecount.

If Slinky is lynched and a villager, I reckon there will be a bit of careful thought about who to lynch tomorrow. If he is a wolf, then, yes, DQ is definitely in the firing line but this is the safe way to do it, in case you have got it wrong either by accident or by being misled or on purpose.
Everything I have posted has all been of my own creation (probably not that much of a comfort to you, but still...)
Actually, if Slink is a wolf then DQ will be slightly less suspect as Slink accused him, it could still be a ploy to save his own skin but it must be taken into account

I am taking The Arch Mede up on his offer.

The Arch Mede said:
Slinky said:
The Arch Mede said:
I am not sure what to think about the JL. I think the fears you have expressed in the thread have some merit, but haven't been following them up because I didn't want to become their lynch target and prefer not to be the lynched villager that throws suspicion on them. If they get or sacrifice a wolf today though, I think that will happen to me tomorrow.

If you have a convincing reason to think a particular one of them is a wolf, I am willing to switch votes today, or go after that one tomorrow if you end up lynched and a villager.
At the moment I have no reason to doubt marty99 and since he doesn't doubt jester180, I can accept him as a villager too. Things would have been different if marty99 would have been hunted, but since EUROO7 was killed, my fears of them being wolves has gone.

For me that means that two of the following are wolves: Mr. G, Don Qvixote and The Arch Mede. That also means I have no real reason to trust you ;)

Your analysis looks quite correct to me. Pity ;) That means two of the following are wolves: Mr.G, Don Qvixote and Slinky. :p

Day 6 - Final Votecount
Slinky (5) - The Arch Mede, Mr G, Jester180, Don Qvixote, Okyriosy
Don Qvixote (2) - Slinky, marty99

Give me another 20 minutes or so for the update, my computer is in need of a good pimp slapping