• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
We still need to try it. I mean, it can't be that difficult to understand what's going on... We can read a summary of it beforehand or something, haha

Haha , yeah maybe

Weird update, if I may say so. El Sid was constantly a pretty nice guy, and now he's dealing with Lilith? :wacko:

As to Tom, he's still crazy :D

haha i introduced him as a seedy guy a LOOONG time ago when he gave that false info to Diego XD

Captain Dias should be made Emperor of the Spanish Empire. No doubt about it.
He's such a visionary. :D

Haha , now that would be scary XD

Captain Dias should be made Emperor of the Spanish Empire. No doubt about it.
He's such a visionary. :D

I think the Emperor should have him murdered to make sure he never gets political :D

Arturo Remírez of course! :D

AWWW I was hoping it was going to be a surprise XD but yes , Arturo will be playing an important part in the upcoming arc of this season XD

And no one extols Persian sacrifices and heroics! Its just downright Western subaltern treatment of the Orient! :(

And no one extols Persian sacrifices and heroics! Its just downright Western subaltern treatment of the Orient! :(

The Persians are doomed to become the Trojans of this epic struggle between East and West. Their toils come to naught as history is written by the winners.

The Persians are doomed to become the Trojans of this epic struggle between East and West. Their toils come to naught as history is written by the winners.

Haha , Davout isn't so far off the mark XD Though even the Trojans get to be more romanticised XD we'll try to do the persians justice as well

AWWW I was hoping it was going to be a surprise XD but yes , Arturo will be playing an important part in the upcoming arc of this season XD

Yes! That's what I wanted to hear :D Now I will start asking for updates more often :p

Haha , Davout isn't so far off the mark XD Though even the Trojans get to be more romanticised XD we'll try to do the persians justice as well

"Xerxes, you have many slaves, but few warriors. It won't be long before they fear my spears, more than your whips."

Yes! That's what I wanted to hear :D Now I will start asking for updates more often :p

Haha good :D I need the reminders XD I'm so behind on so many things !

"Xerxes, you have many slaves, but few warriors. It won't be long before they fear my spears, more than your whips."

Haha . Oh pish posh XD

Haha . Oh pish posh XD

"Forgive the Captain. He's a good soldier, but a bit short on manners..."

I was re-watching it last night. I'm afraid you'll have to put up with 300 quotes for a few days, haha

"Forgive the Captain. He's a good soldier, but a bit short on manners..."

I was re-watching it last night. I'm afraid you'll have to put up with 300 quotes for a few days, haha

In that case I'll get working on that update XD should be out by tomorrow

Hmm...but who is to say that the losers won't come across the timepiece and thus a time machine and change the course of history ;)

Haha , yes , the wildcard of the Timepiece XD Working on the update as we speak !

Just an announcement I have some good/bad news XD : I have the update almost done , but I ended up signing up for a last minute Catholic retreat this weekend so I won't be back till Monday ! Please hold the fort till then ! Sorry for the delay XD

Too bad, that will make pointless all my spamming during the weekend :p

I don't think they are called retreats these day, more like strategic repositioning to the rear.

BTW what is a 'last minute Catholic' and why do they need a retreat?