• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

Well done Alexus, congratulations :)

I post from France, on a computer of such slowness as cannot be believed.

BUT YEA I COME TO PASS THE TORCH

And I pass it to XHR, for his excellent and very thorough Ostfront 1941

Well done, XHR!

Congratulations XHR :)

Congrats ! :D

Woohoo! I won :D

Thanks a lot Alexus, must be my lucky month (or some of you reaally like my writing which I doubt :p)!
I feel honored and to be honest - I have not expected to get this award so early in my "forum aar writer career". The merrier I am now, that's for sure! You definitely know how to motivate a new writer guys :)
That said, I probably have to continue said writing despite my urges to play the games (which I do a lot less nowadays). I already have some ideas for the next aars after my Hoi2 one but I collect them and store them away. I think my current aar will still go one quite a while (as long as I have readers, at least :D).

So - thanks again!

And at last a shameless advertisment: Come and see my work and decide yourself if I earned the award. ;)

Congratulations :)

So - the time has finally come to pass on the award!

I decided to give it to Kurt_Steiner for his excellent work "Die Tweede Vryheidsoorlog - The Boer War"! The Boers taking on the whole British Empire! Impossible? Maybe, but very well written! :D
Keep it up, Kurt and do not forget to continue your Timelines AAR whenever you find the time ;)

Congratulations Kurt! Well deserved indeed :D