• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats!

Congrats!

And now for some good old advertising.

Raise the Crimson Banner! (HoI2) by TRP is a hilarious parody of great villains - such as King Zog I - with an insane lust for power. Oh, and Albania takes over the world.

Democracy's Last Legs: A US - UK DAIM AAR (HoI2) by {LD}Firestorm is a great narrative and gameplay AAR depicting the downfall of democracy as an AI Germany manages to turn UK to the dark side and to make the US plunge into civil war. With over 175,000 reads, recently surpassing my own AAR, it's one of the most popular AARs in the HoI2 fora; so popular, there'd be no need to mention it. But I think it deserves a honorary mention anyways.

Ostfront 1941 (maybe the last Hoi2 GER 41 AAR) (HoI2) by XHR; optimistic title aside, this is a little gem of heavily-narrated warfare depicting the bloody Ostfront, which isn't going very well for the Germans. Very well written, with an extreme care for details, it perfectly sets the atmosphere.

Last Stand: Rommel and his Afrika Korps in Tunisia, 1943 (HoI3) by Arya V.; this too is a very detailed AAR focusing solely on the dire situation of Rommel and his Afrikakorps, outnumbered and outgunned in Tunisia as the Allies close on them in February 1943. The narrower front allows for a more in-depth narration of the fighting and the decisions, as Rommel tries to replicate Kasserine and turn the tide in a front basically abandoned by Germany itself.

Congrats, DVD-IT!

Great work! And thanks for giving us an idea who you're following!

Rensslaer

Time to step down and pass down the title to a fellow commentatAAR here who's been nominated FotW several times already; 117 of the 1,111 posts in my AAR carry his sign, and I can't simply ignore the fact that such an assiduous follower's comments accounts for more than 10% of my AAR size.

Enewald, it's your turn.

Congratulations Enewald! You deserve it!:cool:

Congratulations, Enewald :)

Congratulations Enewald!

Congratulations Enewald! Very well deserved :)

Good job Enewald welcome to the club my Finnish brethen.

Welcome to the club? :eek:
You have only won this award only one before, and this is already my fourth victory. To what club are you referring here? :p

This is certainly an very exquisite reward for my continuous AAR-gorging. :)

Hmm... Stnylan is leading with 6 of these awards... any bets when I shall catch him? :D

Ah, I shall confess; I'm a troll who enjoys commenting as many AARs as possible, if only to increase my post count. :eek:o
(Any bets when I shall be the one with the highest post count on these forums?:rofl:)

Thank you DvD-IT for handing me the award!