War Effort - Operation Capital [1.12.8 OPEN BETA]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
Thanks for the USSR -> Romania improve relations fix. I'll be interested to see what effect that has on the USSR's general war build-up.

It is quite varied. The major reason the soviet AI struggles a bit is down to the quantity of different options they have to spend political power on. It's something we try to manage, but it breaks quite easily - some countries are always the first to suffer when new changes are made; Soviets, Spanish Civil War, and Bulgaria's internal management tend to be our canaries.

On the whole, the soviets perform better now, but there'll be more tweaks coming.

• 28Like
Reactions:
It’s introducing new bugs. Hope dev can have a look at the bug reports. And confirm them so we know they are aware of it. Not sure if this Beta is really good enough to be released.

Could you be more specific?

• 2Like
Reactions:
thank you Arheo for your messaged.

See bug section @Arheo . The amount in there found on version 1.12.8 (beta) are high. Looks higher then normal but I can’t see all details you got in your dev bug database so it might be all known and old bugs already and again found in version 1.12.8.
I believe you and your team are the ones to say its stable enough to go live. I am only looking at the numbers and think “the amount is higher then normal”. Reason for me telling/asking is the Beta good enough to go live?

also I am asking to confirm the bugs (or not if …) so that we as community know it’s in your bug database. To my believe this was done untill somewhere begin of November. I really liked it and was very excited about this way of working. But it looks like it’s not done anymore so make me (and maybe others) wonder if dev have seen the issues and placed them in your bug database (or on the backlog of in a sprint or… not sure how you name it

The majority of these are bugs that are unrelated to changes in the open beta, though it is still good to have them reported. As far as the confirmation goes, this was something we were trialling for a period around releases, with an associated increase in community support staff. To do it all-year-round would be a pretty significant drain on our manpower, though I agree it can be nice to see the overall state of each report.

• 4Like
Reactions: