• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This is a emergency transmission for anyone out there that might listen.

It seems that almost everyone has failed to arrive to the office this morning, it’s more or less empty. The only ones left are me and Goosecreature. He arrived an hour after me, but there's something wrong with him. His empty eyes just stares into the abyss, it's like he has seen something that took his soul and ripped it to shreds.

My searches of the premises has been unsuccessful, it's like people have just vanished into thin air.

empty.png

I realize that will sooner or later run out of coffee. I need more time… Help must come… I'm the higher officer, shouldn't Goosecreature sacrifice himself and stick to drinking water? Or do I need to pull an “Old Yeller” on him?

No I can't, I can't be alone…

The palpable, desperate need of the human animal to be with his fellow man. Up there, up there in the vastness of space, in the void that is sky, up there is an enemy known as isolation. It sits there in the stars waiting, waiting with the patience of eons, forever waiting...

Life has no meaning.

Reactions:
So, no DD. Could be a cool event, though.

Reactions:
Zoft and Goosecreature pull out your keyboards and fight to the death. The winner will take Wiz's place !

Reactions:
Interesting to see your Office. Are those screens hanging on the wall in the background? and what are they showing?
Leaderboard. Who can code the fastest ;)

Reactions: