• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Pre-Order! | Hearts of Iron 4: By Blood Alone

Coming September 27th 2022!

The future of war hangs in the balance. Take to the skies and pen the annals of history in the latest expansion for Hearts of Iron IV - By Blood Alone

Pre-Order Here!

Pre-Order Bonus Song

Steam Store Discord Invite.png

• 32Like
  • 20Love
Reactions:
Please tell me that Italy will no longer put 40 divisions in Ethiopia by 1939-40 and go for Egypt instead and Iraq.

• 5Like
  • 3Haha
Reactions:
Please tell me that Italy will no longer put 40 divisions in Ethiopia by 1939-40 and go for Egypt instead and Iraq.
It's funny because historically Italy did have over 300k troops in the East Africa theatre during WW2. Sometimes the stupid AI is (accidentally) also historical AI.

• 16Haha
  • 10Like
Reactions:
Oh my God they really were that stupid then.

Even then I want more action in North africa and if that means "screw Ethiopia" so be it.

Reactions:
I KNEW IT! I knew it'd be Bella Ciao!

Expected the release date to be in October for the March on Rome, but September 27th for the Tripartite Pact works too.

• 1Love
Reactions:
Wait, is that a Victoria music track in there too?

Will this be permanently exclusive, or will it be made available elsewhere in one or two years? Most Paradox games don't have "permanent" exclusives, so this is a weird offer to see.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Will There be a more concrete diary of the ai work?
I'm interested if the hardwired deletion of capital ships and AI build priority has any changes?
Any concrete work/roadmap on the naval ai - for usa/eng for example that need to split its fleets?
(Seems like the land/reserve AI might be good for naval ai perhaps)

• 2Like
Reactions:
I hope you are going to add the new systems, coming with this DLC like power struggle, also to other countries in free updates.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Where are La Resistance changes?In the first announcement preview diary they said "numerous quality life improvements" and "a new functionality" for intel and resistance system.

I hope we get a fix for the collaboration governments who dont work properly at all.THe surrender limit resets when another country declares on the same enemy you have and after war ends there is no collaboration,its 0%.IF more countries are already at war and you want to join war(allied or not) you dont even need to bother doing collabs cus they dont work at all.

• 2Like
Reactions:
"That’s all we have for today and I thank you for stopping by. Next week, we will be talking about modding. Stay tuned! o7"

That's from last DC. What about it?

Edit: I forgot that Wednesday started just a dozen minutes ago, sorry.

Last edited:
  • 3Haha
Reactions:
Oh my God they really were that stupid then.

Even then I want more action in North africa and if that means "screw Ethiopia" so be it.
370.jpg

• 4Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Warning: Reading this Dev Diary when you aren't fully awake will result in sexual excitement.
On a slightly less serious note, I can't wait to try this out. I just wish I didn't suck hardcore at this game, but I still have fun. Thanks Devs!

• 1Haha
Reactions: