• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Greetings from all of us in the CK3 team!

The game is finally released, and what a journey it has been! It’s truly humbling to see something that we’ve worked on for so long, and poured so much of our passion into, finally out in the wild. We’re overjoyed with the response we’ve gotten so far, it’s great that so many of you seem to enjoy the game. The amount of stories and experiences already being shared is nothing but mind-boggling, and lots of them are circulating throughout the team, putting many smiles upon our faces (especially all the memes!). We in the team wish to extend a grand ‘thank you’ to all of you for making this launch so fantastic.

In the near future we’ll be looking at collecting and addressing as many of your issues as we can. The upcoming patch (release date TBD) is a mix of improvements that didn't make it into the release (including some really fancy UI upgrades!), and bug fixes based on your feedback. Patch notes will be posted closer in time to when the patch will be released. If you have an issue, make sure to report it here so that it’s sure to be looked at!

In the next few weeks there will be no Dev Diaries, as we’ll focus our efforts on working with the feedback we’re getting from all of you. When something of interest happens, we’ll of course be back! Until then, please keep enjoying the game, sharing your stories, and shaping the world to your liking!

When will you fix the launcher in the Steam version?

• 1Like
Reactions:
In my opinion you made one of the best Paradox-games ever. Take your time with the patch. The success is fully deserved!

• 90Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Greetings from all of us in the CK3 team!

The game is finally released, and what a journey it has been! It’s truly humbling to see something that we’ve worked on for so long, and poured so much of our passion into, finally out in the wild. We’re overjoyed with the response we’ve gotten so far, it’s great that so many of you seem to enjoy the game. The amount of stories and experiences already being shared is nothing but mind-boggling, and lots of them are circulating throughout the team, putting many smiles upon our faces (especially all the memes!). We in the team wish to extend a grand ‘thank you’ to all of you for making this launch so fantastic.

In the near future we’ll be looking at collecting and addressing as many of your issues as we can. The upcoming patch (release date TBD) is a mix of improvements that didn't make it into the release (including some really fancy UI upgrades!), and bug fixes based on your feedback. Patch notes will be posted closer in time to when the patch will be released. If you have an issue, make sure to report it here so that it’s sure to be looked at!

In the next few weeks there will be no Dev Diaries, as we’ll focus our efforts on working with the feedback we’re getting from all of you. When something of interest happens, we’ll of course be back! Until then, please keep enjoying the game, sharing your stories, and shaping the world to your liking!

The game is absolutely amazing and I love it, but... The AI isn´t building anything in the moment and this absolutely breakes the game in the moment. I hope that this can be hotfixed as fast as possible (before an big patch). Without the AI building and upgrading their lands it doesnt make sense to play the game at the moment.
I wouldn´t care so much if the game wasn´t otherwise such an amazing fun.

Thread: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...-ai-not-building-upgrading-buildings.1419844/

Bug report: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...ly-is-building-upgrading-their-lands.1419857/

Last edited:
  • 20Like
Reactions:
Thank you for an awesome game! There are some issues obviously, but overall I have enjoyed it a lot so far. My favorite story so far:

A character of a different culture found it problematic that I did not have a vassal of his culture even though I ruled his culture counties. I decided to give him a county to rule.
Later I am in a war against the Byzantine Empire and a mayor of one of their towns killed my heir in battle. Later in the war, that different culture vassal of mine avenged my heir by killing the Byzantine mayor in battle. The vassal himself died of the wounds he received in that battle sometime later.

• 6Love
  • 4Like
Reactions:
Well done to the team with Crusader Kings 3, I was hesitant before we knew much about it but as time went on I grew more and more assured that you'd pull it off and you did. It's one of my favourite Paradox games now and with the mods we see already with just the vanilla game and no expansions yet, I am sure this game will live for a long time and I am excited to see where it ends up in a few years time.

• 5Like
Reactions:
Boo, really hoped we would've gotten a patch this week. This DD doesn't imply that is going to be the case.
How is it possible for someone to be this entitled? The devs don't owe you anything.

• 10Like
Reactions:
Good game, terrible UI, so very happy to see UI improvements are a priority.

Any chance we can get an idea of what UI improvements you’re thinking?

Reactions:
Congratulations to all. I think you've made a great game, and have plenty of reasons to be proud of yourselves.

Looking forward to the future, cheers! :)

Reactions:
Im absolutly enjoying the game. Its amazing. Stress is a genius implementation to balance min-max. The game offers so many avenues to problem that arise its just great to play.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions:
I think it's brilliant and is the basis of a far better game than CK2, which I loved. I stopped playing because of some of the balance/fervor problems but that's for the best because I was playing it constantly. Really looking forward to the patch.

• 10Like
Reactions:
I really hoped for a quick achievements hotfix before the patch proper, as it is a strictly technical issue and was declared to be already investigated. It must have been harder than initially estimated.

• 2Like
  • 1Love
Reactions: