• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

April Fools! | The Future of Hearts of Iron

Hello there everyone, I’m sure you can guess who it is, it's me, C0RAX.

So let me clue you in, I know it's been a while since our last update but this one will be worth it, I promise!! We have been working tirelessly to bring you the greatest leap in the history of the hearts of iron franchise(Bit of trivia,it’s over a decade old). We’ve wanted to go above and beyond what the fans expected for a long time so we have a long running project we've kept very close to our chest, the one we’re here to announce.

Ok, without further ado and before you can make all the blocks fall into place on your own, here it is, the future of the franchise:

This was an April Fools!

• 110Haha
  • 15Like
  • 6Love
Reactions:
Hello there everyone, I’m sure you can guess who it is, it's me, C0RAX.

So let me clue you in, I know it's been a while since our last update but this one will be worth it, I promise!! We have been working tirelessly to bring you the greatest leap in the history of the hearts of iron franchise(Bit of trivia,it’s over a decade old). We’ve wanted to go above and beyond what the fans expected for a long time so we have a long running project we've kept very close to our chest, the one we’re here to announce.

Ok, without further ado and before you can make all the blocks fall into place on your own, here it is, the future of the franchise:

Well Happy April Fools

• 4Like
Reactions:
Made my day :D To the creators (and everyone else of course): Enjoy your weekend!

• 4Love
  • 2Like
Reactions:
So what's the tickrate on Guess WHOI then? I bet it still lags like hell after 1943.
Quite the opposite actually. You'll notice it's a bit sluggish on low spec machines at first, but as you start flipping characters the AI gets less computationally intensive and it speeds up the game.

• 15Haha
  • 6Like
Reactions:
Great DD! First thing I saw in the morning :D
By the way, I've got some subs to add to the video, how can I add them? It's a translation :)

• 1Like
Reactions:
HOI4 april's fool are the best, I thought they would'nt be able to top the high's of DDR-HOI4 and the malta focus tree but this is really good too :D

Also great writing and acting !

• 4Like
Reactions:
What about HOI-nopoly?

• 1Haha
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Well played, good sirs! Happy April Fools Day!

EDIT - If you can make this, can you also release the Hoi4 Xmas sweater to the general public? We've been waiting for years for a chance to own these slick duds!

xmas sweater.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Love
Reactions: