• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If you do a lite, I am in.

Okay I want to do something unique, how about this a lite with 20 players, and the roles, Werewolf, seer, villager, seer's apprentice, and the traits- Hunter, Spiritually Attuned, seerish power, Priestly powers, healing powers and sorceress powers (this one will know the identity of the pack from the beginining) I will balance as I see fit, but would this make for a fun game? any and all criticism is welcome, I have never done anything like this and expect problems with setup

That is just a small big game. Lite has certain requirements to BE a lite game.

That is just a small big game. Lite has certain requirements to BE a lite game.

So it would be against forum rules then to do a lite this way? and two big games can't be hosted at the same time, so I'd have to wait for the other big to end, okay, so Jacob I guess Lites can't have traits then?

So it would be against forum rules then to do a lite this way? and two big games can't be hosted at the same time, so I'd have to wait for the other big to end, okay, so Jacob I guess Lites can't have traits then?
Slight modification to roles and traits IS allowed but 17 players is a cut off that will not be passed. Different lite though has hardly ever worked.

I had a seers apprentice in my lite though it ended up having no effect. The apprentice was hunted but the wolves never seriously threatened the seer.

new revised setup-

Okay I want to do something unique, how about this a lite with 17 players, and the roles, Werewolf, seer, villager and the traits- Hunter, Spiritually Attuned, seerish power, healing powers I will balance as I see fit, but would this make for a fun game? any and all criticism is welcome, I have never done anything like this and expect problems with setup, also expect some Tonkfoolery

new revised setup-

Okay I want to do something unique, how about this a lite with 17 players, and the roles, Werewolf, seer, villager and the traits- Hunter, Spiritually Attuned, seerish power, healing powers I will balance as I see fit, but would this make for a fun game? any and all criticism is welcome, I have never done anything like this and expect problems with setup, also expect some Tonkfoolery

Go for it!

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.

I have no theme, is that cool, just a classic game with a unique twist

Also want to wait for Bentley to see if he wants to go first

It sounds interesting

I have no theme, is that cool, just a classic game with a unique twist

Also want to wait for Bentley to see if he wants to go first

You must have a theme!

How about:

The Yodeling Sherpas (wolves are after yeti)

Lost Nazi Gold in Antarctica (wolves are after gold)

Bumper Wheat Harvest (wolves are after wheat)

But most of all, my hat is off to you if you can make a theme based on this video:

[video=youtube;VprIbx4QkPc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VprIbx4QkPc[/video]

For a Lite that wouldn't be too hard. The wolves are the girls at the office trying to steal the husband from the wife. He is the seer. The village is her friends trying to stop the girls at the office from stealing her husband.

Here is more inspiration:

[video=youtube;cnjjkgIO3Ck]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnjjkgIO3Ck[/video]

Apparently wives making bad coffee was a hot-button issue in those days.

Do we have any volunteers to be the GM of CXLVI?
I might consider it now my A-Levels have finally ended. But, probably not :p Would be interested in at least acting in a consulting capacity to someone else in a co-operative process. SoL and EUROO7 just showed everyone the way to co-GM a game well.

I might consider it now my A-Levels have finally ended. But, probably not :p Would be interested in at least a consulting capacity to someone else in a co-operative process. SoL and EUROO7 just showed everyone the way to co-GM a game well.
You should try it with Tonka. Just put Johho and I on the same side so he doesn't lynch me too quickly. LOL