• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm in Seelmeister's camp - avoiding GoT spoilers still takes precedence for now. :) Either way, congratulations for the awAARd!

Good point, actually - it's meant to be just the one. I'll PM him and see what's going on, unless anyone has any objections.

It's been two and a half week. Time to pass it on to someone else. But we need to wait for a mod's confirmation.:)

I've notified Mal, so I suspect we'll have an answer soon.

As a general rule, if someone wins an award but doesn't post in this thread: he either doesn't know he's won or doesn't know he has to nominate a successor. ;)

Just in case he will not show up ... Can we nominate someone?

No. We need to wait for a mod to say so.

Otherwise — well, it can get confusing...

It's July 6th, so I want to nominate Teivel for it's great DH (Kaiserreich) Russian AAR.
The style of writing, which transform a normal war into a drama .... it's formidable.
Not to mention huge updates which keep coming everytime !
He is planing any war with caution, as you can see in the last updates.
He must be the WritAAR of the week!
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...sible-quot-(A-Russian-Kaiserreich-AAR)/page25

This is amazing. Thanks everyone (and especially Migthy for the nomination)

Feel free to come over and browse the AAR (though since it's been going a few years you may want to cut forward to the point where my writing style improves :p )

I'll read around and have my nomination ready in by the 14th!