• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think characters should gain cruelty by sending people into oubliette. And kind characters should not be able to order people thrown into oubliette. It was a fate worse than death indeed, yet vanilla game makes it too easy.

All major rework mods have this feature IIRC.
It sure is far worse than just releasing them with some humiliation, which I do as act of kindness.

It sure is far worse than just releasing them with some humiliation, which I do as act of kindness.

I always wondered what humiliating someone meant in the game. Queen Cersei style naked walk-of-shame? Putting someone in stocks to be pelted with eggs and cattle dung? Forcing someone to perform bizarre acts in public? A combination of these? It is quite ambiguous, while other prisoner interactions are very clear about what they mean.

At least they get released after the ordeal.

I always wondered what humiliating someone meant in the game. Queen Cersei style naked walk-of-shame? Putting someone in stocks to be pelted with eggs and cattle dung? Forcing someone to perform bizarre acts in public? A combination of these? It is quite ambiguous, while other prisoner interactions are very clear about what they mean.

At least they get released after the ordeal.

Releasing buried footage, er, tapestries, of the Duke's teen pop star career.