What is this now? To be revealed on Thursday, 23rd of January 2014!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Don't they usually anounce games a year in advance? If so then HOI4 cannot come out in 2014.

Well it is only January, so if they announce something for December it would be almost a year.

PDS have no other projects slated for 2014, so unless they are aiming at a release free year (imho unlikely), at least one of these projects are due for a 2014 release.

Well it is only January, so if they announce something for December it would be almost a year.

PDS have no other projects slated for 2014, so unless they are aiming at a release free year (imho unlikely), at least one of these projects are due for a 2014 release.
I hadn't thought about that they have no other projects for this year. I agree that it makes it likely that one of these games is anounced less than a year before release.

Seinfeld-themed space strategy/fps hybrid on the roman colonies on the moon or in mars? Or is it a rap battle simulator or the futuristic waiting for the bus strategy game?

It's definitely a cat simulator or a 3D Where's Waldo game

Gary Armstrong Legendary Scottish Scrum Half

Rugby Manager 2014

"Armstrong" = "Stronginthearm" - so I've changed my mind, this is obviously a Discworld Strategy Simulator! :)

I would play as the glorious country of Borogravia!

*raises hand to chest*

Awake, ye sons of the Motherland!
Taste no more the wine of the sour apples
Woodsmen, grasp your choppers!
Farmers, slaughter with the tool formerly used for lifting beets the foe!
Frustrate the endless wiles of our enemies
We into the darkness march singing
Against the whole world in arms coming
But see the golden light upon the mountain tops!
The new day is a great big fish!

Incidently: Discworld mod for EUIV (haven't tried it).

A grand Strategy game, that has been passed down in Paradox for generations!!!

No other projects doesn't mean no realeases - there are still DLCs to make for CK2 and (especially) EU4 ;) Don't forget that some DLCs are as big as expansions for the older titles...