• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ok so my question then is how do you ever get people to accept your invitation to court? Any time I try to invite someone to my court to marry a dynasty member nobody ever has a reason to come to my court, male or female... Am I missing something??

Well, you have to target people who 1) like you, 2) don't love their liege, and 3) think you can press their claims. That means people with claims on titles near you, and relatively close in power. The pretender to France isn't going to some 2-province Count in Ireland. Sometimes if they love you or hate their liege you can get away without 3, but not usually.

Ok so my question then is how do you ever get people to accept your invitation to court? Any time I try to invite someone to my court to marry a dynasty member nobody ever has a reason to come to my court, male or female... Am I missing something??
Click on the shield of a realm/duchy/county. Click on the Claimants button. Invite people with green thumbs-up to your court.