• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
He's either starting his own studio, or gathering the clans to rise up against the British. One of the two.

Pretty sure he can do both at the same time!

what sort of gamedev company? strategy games? are we going to see a valid competitor to paradox :D

I suppose that's up to him to reveal when he feels it's time to. I'm definitely keeping an eye out for the release, both because I know Chris, and because I've heard some of the design.

Really good if your the owner, get to keep them slave workers quiet.

Not really, lots of "owners" get sued, that is why you keep your mouth shut about former employees. Most companies will not even give recommendations or referrals, only confirming that the individual was employed and between which dates, sometime they even require written consent from the former employee to reveal even that much.

Not really, lots of "owners" get sued, that is why you keep your mouth shut about former employees. Most companies will not even give recommendations or referrals, only confirming that the individual was employed and between which dates, sometime they even require written consent from the former employee to reveal even that much.
Recieving recommendations is quite normal over here ( at least if you're doing a good job ), you get them at universities, hell there are masters that require you have some and you get them at all kinds of work enviroments, and they make it soooo much easier to get a weekend job or a semester job. So in Sweden you're not even allowed to recommend people, because it's unfair for those who don't recieve recommendations ?

The chain of comments means that I was commenting on how it is in North America, not Sweden. But even in NA academia has different rules than real world.

The last part is more for the Ask PDS anything thread.

King was a designer, not a coder, and I don't think he was here when Vic was designed. Or not as a designer anyway. The whole thing was before my time, but I thought Victoria:Revolutions was his first design gig.