• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes, I was wondering why you and muttoneer wouldn't just agree to leaderlynch one of the wolves - walrus would have worked as well as Yakman ;) - but I guess you two are just too loyal players, never backstabbing anyone which is good to know for coming games...

Am I losing it or did you just call me "loyal"? :confused:

NobleHelium is next to GM, btw. Someone might want to PM him, I haven't seen him around. See you in 20 hours!

I can't wait for your GM AAR.

I wish to point out that the messed up Racz stuff was entirely Marty's fault.
I'm going away for Easter. If there is to be a GM AAR I'd have to write it now but its' getting late. Nobody will be interested next week.

Yes, the mess was marty's fault. What you did actually helped the village since the "sorcerer pack" didn't make contact with the wolves. OTOH if they had made contact it would have been with the weaker pack so maybe that would been good for the village?

Don't roll your eyes. The village made at least two major Fails.

First, it lynched me after it became transparent that I was a villager (my asking to sub while thinking I was dead), and then leaving dublish alone after we had a lead on him. I also pointed this out before dying, but apparently nobody cared enough to lynch him instead of th obvious villager. And then there is of course Jopi...

Pretty lame, all things considered.

Maybe if you stopped being such a selfish idiotic bitch-boy people would pay attention to you.

Leader lynching someone claiming to be a hunter is one of the dumbest things a goodie can do. I could understand a baddie doing it because they don't want to hunt him. Let him prove himself for crap sake.

Not good.

Hear hear.

Cards on the table, I'd have more respect for - and less desire to metagame - OY if he said "Yeah sorry, I screwed up" rather than remaining certain he is absolutely correct.

Leader lynching someone claiming to be a hunter is one of the dumbest things a goodie can do. I could understand a baddie doing it because they don't want to hunt him. Let him prove himself for crap sake.

Not good.

Let him prove himself on who, exactly? I can't let him prove himself on snoopdogg, because snoop has been killing wolves. I can't just let him go hay-wire because he'll probably end up killing a goodie and then he'll get lynched for that anyway.

Don't roll your eyes. The village made at least two major Fails.

First, it lynched me after it became transparent that I was a villager (my asking to sub while thinking I was dead), and then leaving dublish alone after we had a lead on him. I also pointed this out before dying, but apparently nobody cared enough to lynch him instead of th obvious villager. And then there is of course Jopi...

Pretty lame, all things considered.

You don't need to be playing with your attitude anyway.

This village also made many more major fails than that.

You're mellowing.

I write in colour so I can taunt, can't I? :D

Seriously though, if you were sure muttoneer was the current leader you could have just sold out walrus and won with the other pack. muttoneer could even have been a goodie and it would have worked.

Hear hear.

Cards on the table, I'd have more respect for - and less desire to metagame - OY if he said "Yeah sorry, I screwed up" rather than remaining certain he is absolutely correct.
Perhaps if you would recognize the situation, you would see that I couldn't just let you go off, even if I did think you were a goodie.

Perhaps if you would recognize the situation, you would see that I couldn't just let you go off, even if I did think you were a goodie.

Look OY, seriously. You must realise that you are not infalliable - you screwed up by killing the hunter and what you did was wrong - we were in PM contact, you could have sort of asked me not to kill snoop and told me you would give me someone to shoot when one was found.

Killing me was just daft, end of.

Maybe if you stopped being such a selfish idiotic bitch-boy people would pay attention to you.
You mean reverse psychology is selfish, idiotic and bitchy? :rolleyes:
This is nothing but another way of trying to convince people of being a goodie. Sometimes it will backfire, and in those cases it will in fact cement my credibility for those future cases in which I want to pull the same stunt. This is in no way different from any other Werewolf tactic, and Werewolf is supposed to be a selfish game. To blame me for playing so as to maximize my own enjoyment and chances of winning is just stupid. Go hide somewhere. If you can't get that, it's really not my fault.

Look OY, seriously. You must realise that you are not infalliable - you screwed up by killing the hunter and what you did was wrong - we were in PM contact, you could have sort of asked me not to kill snoop and told me you would give me someone to shoot when one was found.

No duh I'm not infallible (The earlier TIE?). But in that situation, I didn't have a better option.

You mean reverse psychology is selfish, idiotic and bitchy? :rolleyes:
This is nothing but another way of trying to convince people of being a goodie. Sometimes it will backfire, and in those cases it will in fact cement my credibility for those future cases in which I want to pull the same stunt. This is in no way different from any other Werewolf tactic, and Werewolf is supposed to be a selfish game. To blame me for playing so as to maximize my own enjoyment and chances of winning is just stupid. Go hide somewhere. If you can't get that, it's really not my fault.
We'll just lynch you whenever you sub in next time. That should kill your enjoyment for that tactic.

That "tactic" goes against the spirit of the game.

Agreed. He made a serious error.

OY, learn from it. That is what I do. When I screw up, I admit it and try to make sure it never happens again. If you do not admit it, you will never learn. Making mistakes is part of the game. Move on, but remember it and do not repeat past errors.

No duh I'm not infallible. But in that situation, I didn't have a better option.

How on earth can you say that? Seriously, you cannot possibly believe that.

What could you have done?

* Given me a target of some sort - a likely baddie
* Shot me a PM saying "We'll give you a target when we get one, please don't hunt anyone"
* Warned me of the consequences of shooting snoop

All better options for the village than what you did.

Now please, for the love of Johan, admit you were wrong and stop defending the indefensible. It does not do you credit and is probably why you get killed so early.

I write in colour so I can taunt, can't I? :D

Seriously though, if you were sure muttoneer was the current leader you could have just sold out walrus and won with the other pack. muttoneer could even have been a goodie and it would have worked.

I was not totally sure. I did not know whether you would count his hunter trait as a fair tradeoff for my lover and third in command or whether you would give him second in command as well.

I was also concerned that he could be pack specific. I was not, but there was no way for me to know that he wasn't as well. All in all, it was a tricky decision.

Agreed. He made a serious error.

OY, learn from it. That is what I do. When I screw up, I admit it and try to make sure it never happens again. If you do not admit it, you will never learn. Making mistakes is part of the game. Move on, but remember it and do not repeat past errors.
When someone treatens to kill the JL spokesman, how does that not make him look like a baddie?

I hate how everyone just likes to say "You were wrong" and neither try to refute my arguments nor look at the situation in context.

Yeah, now that we know he was a goodie, we can all agree that it was bad to lynch him. But look at it when you don't know anyone but perhaps snoop's role, and analyze that situation.

We'll just lynch you whenever you sub in next time. That should kill your enjoyment for that tactic.

That "tactic" goes against the spirit of the game.
One, the tactic of claiming that you're ok with being lynched because you're a villager does not go against the spirit of the game.
Two, you're free to vote for whomever you want. If you want to waste two days on lynching a likely villager, that's fine with me.
Judging by the evidence from this thread, you'd be good enough at Werewolf to do just that :D

One, the tactic of claiming that you're ok with being lynched because you're a villager does not go against the spirit of the game.
Two, you're free to vote for whomever you want. If you want to waste two days on lynching a likely villager, that's fine with me.
Judging by the evidence from this thread, you'd be good enough at Werewolf to do just that :D

Three, he won't last long enough to launch a crusade on you.