• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I was only looking at jopi / walrus voters there. How did you end up with these names?

oops. you are right.

Those other names are still possible cannibals. They just didn't vote Walrus/Jopi.

And, yeah, my name is suspicious in that mix, too

but if you are one of the last of the cannibals, who is your packmate/cultist?

I can't find a good fit to run up with you, which is why I have others ahead of you. vLN has decent fits with other suspects and I will happily switch to him if my initial pick doesn't get any traction.

dublish said:
@randakar, Arch Mede: How many times do you two plan to run me up?

There is a fairly short list of suspects. Some of those on that list are trying hard to find the last cannibals. Why aren't you?

I can only think of one good reason why you wouldn't want the last cannibals lynched, and its because you are one of them.

trespoe said:
Besides, Jopi has the record, I think, for most people voting him at different times.

He must be the sorcerer. ;)

ummm.. Yakman was on the list of veggies...

you also forget jonti, hdk, muttoneer and Kriszo on the short list of possible suspects.

I really don't see what's been suspicious about my behaviour this time around :confused:

Analysing the votes so far is very useful for trying to work out who might be a cannibal, but the likelihood is that there's another pack hiding out there. We should all be very careful of declaring people "good" just because they don't fit the profile of being in the cannibal pack. There may be evil lurking amongst the vegetarians......

That's my tuppence.

vote trespoe

Analysing the votes so far is very useful for trying to work out who might be a cannibal, but the likelihood is that there's another pack hiding out there. We should all be very careful of declaring people "good" just because they don't fit the profile of being in the cannibal pack. There may be evil lurking amongst the vegetarians......

Of course none of the vegetarians is fully cleared because of the probable second pack. But so far nobody is saying that. We have nothing to go on where other packs are concerned so we are working with the information that we have.

edit: Why are you bringing this up? It's stating the obvious. Trying to direct attention to the vegetarians but not giving anything solid?

true, true.

Hunt OrangeYoshi

Is this a joke or a crovax?

official vote count, 6h 24min to deadline

von Loch Ness - 3 - Calamity, trespoe, walrus
muttoneer - 2 - The Arch Mede, randakar
jacob-Lundgren - 1 - dublish
Kriszo - 1 - sbr
trespoe - 1 - muttoneer

not voted - 11 - Kriszo, Jopi, the_hdk, snoopdogg, Tornadoli, von Loch Ness, jonti-h, OrangeYoshi, Yakman, jacob-Lundgren, marty99, AOK.11

Missed one vote - von Loch Ness, muttoneer

yakman vote is fun vote

vote yakman

Hi, I'm back

vote vLN

The case against him I feel slightly stronger than the other

Vote Yakman

If I don't get a hunter order in the next 2 updates, I will hunter kill Snoopdogg.

Official vote count, 4h 18min to deadline

von Loch Ness - 4 - Calamity, trespoe, walrus, Kriszo
muttoneer - 3 - The Arch Mede, randakar, Tornadoli
Yakman - 2 - jacob-Lundgren, jonti-h
jacob-Lundgren - 1 - dublish
Kriszo - 1 - sbr
trespoe - 1 - muttoneer

not voted - 8 - Jopi, the_hdk, snoopdogg, von Loch Ness, OrangeYoshi, Yakman, marty99, AOK.11

Missed one vote - von Loch Ness, muttoneer

Desperate for some nightly action? Let the Wingco fix you up. Bob's your ... nudge, nudge know what I mean.

Poor Bob must be feeling pretty desperate too. Even the hula girl is a transvestite.

vomit-boy01-vomit-puke-sick-smiley-.gif

Definitely that

Vote Yakman

If I don't get a hunter order in the next 2 updates, I will hunter kill Snoopdogg.

We both know that would be pure meta against one of the least suspect players in the game. You do that, and I will Ironhead you, as your so fond of claiming.:mad:

Vote muttoneer.

We both know that would be pure meta against one of the least suspect players in the game. You do that, and I will Ironhead you, as your so fond of claiming.:mad:

Vote muttoneer.

Killing you for lulz is not an Ironhead situation (if I could do it in Lite, I would) you going on about me being a proven wolf or whatever is very close.

Killing you for lulz is not an Ironhead situation (if I could do it in Lite, I would) you going on about me being a proven wolf or whatever is very close.

No it is not. I say I think you are a wolf in that game because I think you are one. Period. Meta has nothing to do with anything. Killing one of two players who so far has actually taken out a wolf in a temper tantrum, would obviously be bad for the village. But feel free, and I will kill you 'for teh lulz' in every big game we play after that.

No it is not. I say I think you are a wolf in that game because I think you are one. Period. Meta has nothing to do with anything. Killing one of two players who so far has actually taken out a wolf in a temper tantrum, would obviously be bad for the village. But feel free, and I will kill you 'for teh lulz' in every big game we play after that.

Not if i kill you first. ;)

And it is different. Mr G "outed" Ironhead and he really believed him to be evil (which you have come close to in lite) whereas killing people because it's funny is as old as WW itself.