• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well if you were aroused, you should be ashamed :p

Duly Noted.

Edit: I'm feeling a bit ill tonight, so there's always the chance I fall asleep and am late with an update. Hopefully I won't, but consider yourself warned in the event it happens.

Duly Noted.

Edit: I'm feeling a bit ill tonight, so there's always the chance I fall asleep and am late with an update. Hopefully I won't, but consider yourself warned in the event it happens.

funny-pictures-polarbear-face-palm.jpg

Seriously though, feel better soon.

Unvote Xenomorph, vote Trespoe.

Well it doesn't smell much like a crovax to me, but I love punishing people for simple mistakes!

UNVOTE the_hdk
Vote Syber_sid

It.

Hot Potato hot potato hot potato!

Hot potaaaatoooo!

*clap clap clap.*

Even if you write a word broken! Sheesh.

Means that I can say: "You are a simple mistake, someone is punished."
Xeno read my post, I think he should be shown here.
I do not understand a word I say ...

edit: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Even if you write a word broken! Sheesh.

Means that I can say: "You are a simple mistake, someone is punished."
Xeno read my post, I think he should be shown here.
I do not understand a word I say ...

Wow, calling Cymsdale a simple mistake.

That's tough mate. :p

I see my name there, but I am not entirely sure what he is saying.

Syber_sid would mean to say that "If you the_hdk criminals, Xeno the villain" rather than be turned off "I have found it."

(.. You see how it can damage Let)

edit: *bashes head against table, laughing*

I've just reread the rules, and looks like my state of woundedness comes from being a sentry, as the surgeon role is not mentioned to be making the patient wounded, just saving him, and the field medic (assuming there was only one) was killed off. So, please, can I get protection for the night?

@GM: Is it true that woundedness can only come from the field medic or from a sentry on duty being attacked, and the 10% chance of becoming wounded?