Werewolf Lite CDXLVIII - Crónicas Revolucionarias: Los Hermanos Flores Magón

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
To speak in my defense, let me say that yesterday my goal was to put pressure on many different candidates to maximize village activity. As long as the village is active, the wolves are under pressure to participate, to make votes and cases, and to ultimately go on the record at the end of the day voting to lynch another player. An active village provides information, which is the one thing the wolves already have. An active village is a safe village.

So far, there have been quite a few players here who were very quiet yesterday--perfectly understandable on Day 1, where it's almost always a crapshoot that ends in a dead villager--and are still quiet today. Granted, sometimes a quiet player is the Seer, who needs to stay hidden, but there's a better chance of them being a wolf.

HistoryDude has only made 3 posts the whole game. He's a top candidate today and yet he doesn't react at all.

aedan has only made 2 posts. Now, I've been away a long time, but I don't remember aedan being so quiet, at least not usually.

Ironhide has made 3 posts. I hate the BS game of asking him directly if he's a wolf, but he completely ignored that yesterday. He was also almost lynched yesterday, but he didn't react at all.

Caillean has made 4 posts. She's also been very quiet.

I think we should focus on one of the above candidates today. I'm currently voting for HistoryDude, but I'm happy to switch to another silent suspect if we can get some momentum.

Agreed with most of the above, except Caillean.
She never is active at the start - just not enough to go on. And she finds Paradox meta confusing ;)
But give her some time, if she's a villager she's damn smart and an asset.

And I'm not just saying that because she's my fiancee.
Well, I am - I'm just saying I know her very well.

But ive already voted...

I just found it a bit odd, the argument didn't quite make sense so I am trying to put a bit of pressure on you. Looks like I succeeded.

Ive marked Culann coming off of you. Could be a save. Lets see.

Unvote Witch Agatha

Vote Randakar

Interesting. Revenge vote?

If you think Culann was saving me, go vote Culann and leave me out of it. Thanks.

Agreed with most of the above, except Caillean.
She never is active at the start - just not enough to go on. And she finds Paradox meta confusing ;)
But give her some time, if she's a villager she's damn smart and an asset.

And I'm not just saying that because she's my fiancee.
Well, I am - I'm just saying I know her very well.
You literally always defend her. :p

That said, I was gonna say to Panzer's post I don't think we should be focusing on things like Aedan and others being unusually quiet. There just isn't much to have been done or said so far. This is the last day we can probably afford it, but I don't think we should be forcing people to come up something out of nothing on Day 2. Aedan for one hasn't even voted yet and he will almost certainly turn up.

You guys literally always run her up early :p
And yeah, I do. Guilty as charged.

That said, I was gonna say to Panzer's post I don't think we should be focusing on things like Aedan and others being unusually quiet. There just isn't much to have been done or said so far. This is the last day we can probably afford it, but I don't think we should be forcing people to come up something out of nothing on Day 2. Aedan for one hasn't even voted yet and he will almost certainly turn up.

So what do you make of yesterday?

Unvote Adamus, vote Witch Agatha

Putting my vote back where it actually matters.

LatinKaiser has been quite active, I don't think it is in the village interest in lynching him today.

Unvote Emperor Ike
Vote HistoryDude
That.. makes sense.
And very pro-village.

Unvote Witch Agatha

I need a new case.

So what do you make of yesterday?
Realistically, not much. You, LatinKaiser, Arkasas and the deceased alxeu made a lot of vote switches. Arkasas was the main beneficiary, inawordyes second after that. But I don't really see any much pattern in it. It's all mostly in keeping with all of your general playstyles.

I do actually, independently of your vote, find Witch Agathas vote to bring alxeu (who we know is innocent) into a 3-way tie with arkasas and grimlock interesting. But not inherently suspicious. But there won't be any in-depth analysis from me tonight, because it's late and I just don't think it's that fruitful at this time.

You guys literally always run her up early :p
And yeah, I do. Guilty as charged.
Love and Werewolf, two great tastes that taste great together.
It's all mostly in keeping with all of your general playstyles.
Ah yes, my general playstyle of "avoiding death," very observant.

• 2Haha
Reactions:
Votecount Day 2 - 2 hours to deadline New
After the witnessing the consecutive summary executions of their neighbors, it was time to vote again.

HistoryDude -4- LatinKaiser, Culann, Nepechri, Witch Agatha,
LatinKaiser -3- HistoryDude, Arkasas, EmperorIke,
Emperor Ike -1- Marty,
Randakar -1- Adamus,
No Vote: Aedan, Randakar, Ironhide, Caillean, Inawordyes,

Colored Votecounts (à la Dedonus) -- these won't be very helpful right now, but in a day or two they should be, so it's good to start now

Day 1, ~3.5 hours to deadline
Arkasas: 3
Ironhide [68]
Adamus [71]
Marty [75]

Alxeu: 2
Randakar [62]
HistoryDude [73]

Grimlock: 2
Aedan [72]
Nepechri [74]

Ironhide: 2
Culann [67]
LatinKaiser [60 Arkasas -> 70]

Inawordyes: 2
Emperor Ike [61]
Caillean [84]

HistoryDude: 1
Alxeu [81]

Randakar: 1
Witch Agatha [63]

Culann: 1
Grimlock [80]

Caillean: 1
Inawordyes [59 Alxeu -> 86]

Not Voting: Arkasas

Day 1, 1 hr 10 mins to deadline
Ironhide [68]
Adamus [71]
Marty [75]

Alxeu: 3
HistoryDude [73]
Arkasas [93]
Witch Agatha [63 Randakar -> 97]

Grimlock: 3
Aedan [72]
Nepechri [74]
LatinKaiser [60 Arkasas -> 70 Ironhide -> 94]

Ironhide: 2
Culann [67]
Randakar [62 alxeu -> 96]

Inawordyes: 2
Emperor Ike [61]
Caillean [84]

Alxeu [81]

Grimlock [80]

Not Voting: N/A

Day 1, 1 hr to deadline
Grimlock: 3
Aedan [72]
Nepechri [74]
Randakar [62 alxeu -> 96 Ironhide -> 100]

Inawordyes: 3
Emperor Ike [61]
Caillean [84]
LatinKaiser [60 Arkasas -> 70 Ironhide -> 94 Grimlock -> 102]

Ironhide [68]
Adamus [71]
Marty [75]

Alxeu: 3
HistoryDude [73]
Arkasas [93]

Ironhide: 1
Culann [67]

Alxeu [81]

Grimlock [80]

Day 1, 20 mins to deadline
Arkasas: 4
Ironhide [68]
Adamus [71]
Marty [75]
Alxeu [81 HistoryDude -> 105 Arkasas -> 109]

Alxeu: 4
HistoryDude [73]
Arkasas [93]
LatinKaiser [60 Arkasas -> 70 Ironhide -> 94 Grimlock -> 102]

Emperor Ike [61]
Caillean [84]
Randakar [62 alxeu -> 96 Ironhide -> 100 Grimlock -> 104]

Grimlock: 2
Aedan [72]
Nepechri [74]

Culann [67]

Grimlock [80]

Day 1, deadline
Grimlock: 5
Aedan [72]
Nepechri [74]
Alxeu [81 HistoryDude -> 105 Arkasas -> 109]
Arkasas [93 Alxeu -> 110]
LatinKaiser [60 Arkasas -> 70 Ironhide -> 94 Grimlock -> 102 Alxeu -> 111]

Ironhide [68]
Adamus [71]
Marty [75]

Emperor Ike [61]
Caillean [84]
Randakar [62 Alxeu -> 96 Ironhide -> 100 Grimlock -> 104]

Alxeu: 2
HistoryDude [73]

Culann [67]

Grimlock [80]

Thank you for this very usefull votecount a la Dedo, from different times during the day.

For me the sudden run on Grimlock felt like a safe on Arkasas or maybe InAWordYes. Some self-proclaimed-villagers where jumping around to "put some pressure on" or "try to hide who had to be saved".

To speak in my defense, let me say that yesterday my goal was to put pressure on many different candidates to maximize village activity. As long as the village is active, the wolves are under pressure to participate, to make votes and cases, and to ultimately go on the record at the end of the day voting to lynch another player. An active village provides information, which is the one thing the wolves already have. An active village is a safe village.

Testing what happens when tieing someone can be a great strategy, but too much makes it chaotic and nothing to go on.

For that, Randakar and LatinKaiser stood out by making chaos at the end.

And since LatinKaiser was the final vote on a villager, I think he is most likely a wolf.

Vote LatinKaiser

We all miss @PanzerCorps dearly but I regret to inform you he's not in the game.
LatinKaiser has been quite active, I don't think it is in the village interest in lynching him today.

Unvote Emperor Ike
Vote HistoryDude

I'm not sure if his activity is necessarily a good thing.

Ah yes, my general playstyle of "avoiding death," very observant.

At least you're not hiding in the shadows early in the game which is a change and is now noted.

We all miss @PanzerCorps dearly but I regret to inform you he's not in the game.

At least you're not hiding in the shadows early in the game which is a change and is now noted.
My mistake. LatinKaiser is just a white store-brand Panzer

Also, Randy's voting behavior is driving me wild. I don't recall him switching that often. Still quite active though.

I've always been active, you just haven't been paying attention!

The LatinKaiser case currently doesn't impress me. I also like the idea of lynching those who haven't contributed much to the discussion, and I like the idea of HistoryDude because of his vote on Alexu.

If HistoryDude ends up being a villager we can look at LatinKaiser closer, I'm just not a fan of lynching active players without much information.

Not really much to go on from day 1. Main candidates seem to be latinkaiser and historydude, neither for very compelling reasons. Latin for being involved in late switching yesterday and historydude for not explaining himself. Of the two I definitely lean towards supporting the case on historydude more. Being active late on day 1 isn't necessarily a wolfish behavior, even if a villager gets lynched. Not explaining one's self isn't necessarily wolfish either, but having less information on a player can make judgements later in the game more difficult. Latinkaiser's been more active today and provides more information that can be analysized as the game goes on, and so if I had to choose between the two, I'd vote for historydude.

The question is if this binary choice is the one which must be followed. While nothing from yesterday really sticks out to me as suspicious, today I've found Adamus' actions curious. He voted Witch Agatha without explanation, then suggested Historydude, Randy, or Latin as candidates to vote for, again without explanation, and when Randy pressed him about it, Adamus switches to voting Randy back and still doesn't explain anything. I find this line of posts to be odd and not conductive to the village's interest.

Vote Adamus

You are right, but at least he is interacting and making people say things, otherwise it would be rather TOO quiet.

I don't think we should lynch him today, since it is just day 2, and we don't have really good cases to go on.
Maybe in the next few days when we have gotten some wolfs and his behaviour becomes sus enough, he might be a good candidate.

Fair enough. That was mostly a throwaway vote. The logic was the voteswitching, but that's mostly normal, especially on Day 1.

Unvote LatinKaiser.
Vote Adamus.