• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Like Boris say, loads of people use ese to indicate Esemesas in votes. Same with several other people here. TNT comes to mind as the best example (not going to try and spell that though).

But in the end, it is up to the GM whether he will call it an invalid vote or not.

His name is trinitrotoluene!

That abbreviation is indeed common. Those votes stand.

Now, as for the update and the death toll, I seem to have two choices.

Tornadoli is dead anyway.
There's a hunt victim who's also dead.

But I also have two inactives. Either I autolynch them, or I declare their spots vacant. The latter would provide room for substitutions, which are likely. But I know this is a bit of a sticky subject, so you all get a say in it.

Discussion will be open until midnight, so a good 80 minutes. If there's a consensus by then, I'll follow it, otherwise I'll make the call as I see fit.

Christ, can we please have some death up in this bitch? I don't even care if it's Tornadoli or not.

EDIT: Hoo-rah. You might as well look for subs, I'm going to bed.

@ Falc - Since you have not written anything in the rules covering this, I've taken 1 step back to the previous game (Randy's) where the rules were included and copied:

§9. - The GM can and will remove players if the GM believes the player is not participating at their full capacity. This will be done through the use of killing the player's role, or using substitutes, if they are available. All such decisions are made solely at the discretion of the GM.

Personally, I would recommend that these two players get a 24 hours extension where they'll either get substituted or show up. If no substitute is available and they still don't show - Lynch them alongside whomever is lynched tomorrow.
Should they come back today and vote, fine - But if they miss 1 more vote they are subbed if a sub is immediately available and if not autolynched.

I'm here to represent a Mr. Tornado-lee in his battle against the nepotism and tyranny of one Falc Hitler Jr.

Your reign of terror ends now.

I'm here to represent a Mr. Tornado-lee in his battle against the nepotism and tyranny of one Falc Hitler Jr.

Your reign of terror ends now.

Tornado Lee? Never heard of him. I'm only oppressing someone called Tornadoli. You must have the wrong Werewolves. Try next door?

Tornado Lee? Never heard of him. I'm only oppressing someone called Tornadoli. You must have the wrong Werewolves. Try next door?

I'll have your head for this, Jr.

But I also have two inactives. Either I autolynch them, or I declare their spots vacant. The latter would provide room for substitutions, which are likely. But I know this is a bit of a sticky subject, so you all get a say in it.

Discussion will be open until midnight, so a good 80 minutes. If there's a consensus by then, I'll follow it, otherwise I'll make the call as I see fit.

I think opening up for subbing first is always better personally. You can then autolynch if there's not enough.
Preemptive 'sub' if I got eated.

Sure, what's your address? I'll mail it to you. You do mean the warhead, right?

Hmm.... *grabs Beer and Popcorn and goes to comfy-corner(tm) to prepare for........

EUROO7 vs. Falc - Round 1!

Enjoy!

Sure, what's your address? I'll mail it to you. You do mean the warhead, right?

[video=youtube;ghb6eDopW8I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghb6eDopW8I&ob=av2e[/video]

If nothing else the one hunted can probably sub one of the two. Then ask for a sub and if nobody shows up autolynch whoever is left tomorrow.

So, sorry for the lack of RP in this

Tornadoli the American astronaut is lynched.
Suirantes the American astronaut is hunted

madtemplar0 and THE_SPLIT are both removed from the game due to inactivity. Both their spots are open for subbing.

When asking to be subbed into one of these spots, please indicate which one. First come first serve.

I want to sub for the wolf.

I really want to sub for the wolf.

Fine.

EURO07 will sub into slot #18, the hidden Uberwolf role.

To keep the game balanced, you now all have 2 votes, one of which will be cast automatically for EURO.

Tomorrow, the two highest votes will be lynched.

And with that, I'm off to bed.