• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
With what exactly? Please elaborate.

I had no idea on who the wolves were, I was scanned night zero by Rysz and that's all the info I had.
The above was a jest and contained ZERO (0!) information whatsoever.

Hinting that you have knowledge is enough.

I had no idea on who the wolves were, I was scanned night zero by Rysz and that's all the info I had.

You had your opinion, which is too much information once you're dead.

Activity leads to more enjoyable games and that's what this is about, not about victory, I'd say.
I fully agree; that is also why I didn't hunt you in the big even though did pose a threat. It is much funnier to try and defeat actives like you and randakar by outsmarting you than it is to get rid of you through hunting.

I make new lite, yes?

I fully agree; that is also why I didn't hunt you in the big even though did pose a threat. It is much funnier to try and defeat actives like you and randakar by outsmarting you than it is to get rid you through hunting.

I like you. You're the one I like.

It's always fine line to walk as ghost/spectator. All we can really rely is that every player thinks carefully what he writes as ghost so he won't affect the outcome of game or suggest any course of action.

I fully agree; that is also why I didn't hunt you in the big even though did pose a threat. It is much funnier to try and defeat actives like you and randakar by outsmarting you than it is to get rid of you through hunting.

Heh, you were quite safe when I started my zombie hunt. Not my fault your pack was packed with them... but I appreciate the idea and endorse it to others. Not only killing zombies but even better letting old harmless Skobie live.
nod.gif

New Lite: hope it gets more interest from the very beginning than this one. Unfortunately it seems the other games here sap the energies of would-be werewolves.

Oh no, you're a much better GM than me, you go ahead

Yeah... I'm not gonna go through the paces here. Just post the game, because I won't be making one right now.

It could well have manipulated active players at a crucial moment. For individuals outside of the game that is unacceptable. You should know this.

Thanks for hosting Skobie! Although I died pretty soon, it was fun while it lasted and it was for the further reading.

This is why I don't believe in that entire "yeah, we're a club of goodies here, all of us are going to be the PLJ" private message nonsense.

Correct. The village gains from open discussions, too much PM will only add to confusion and missing pieces of information that might just be the missing clue for another player to analyse the wolves. The wolves gain from secrecy, confusion and distrust. That is their game and villagers MUST NOT play that game.

Of course a great thank you to Gen Skobelev. I love the games you have hosted so far! Keep up with that. :)

Now to the most important question. How did you know Rysz was the seer and how much damage did my PMs create for the village from your point of view?

Yes, I haven't seen an answer to that question. But actually the answer to the first is also the answer to the second. If I wasn't "forced" to defend my only living JL-member against a fake outing, I probably would have lived a bit longer. And I think you were lucky that videonfan turned out to be a wolf, because your "knowing sure" was dead wrong on Randakar being a wolf.

The point of the hunts was to add to the chaos we needed. As long as a losely organised JL would infight and have proper reason to doubt eachother we'd have better odds. We wanted you to keep asking that 'Why?' question. You used your gutt when you should have used your head ;)

A good JL is not loosely organised. A good JL only ever should consist of the seer and any scanned goodies. They should all know each others names and should communicate everything to each other. Every villager in there knows he is a villager and as each of them is scanned, the seer knows that for sure and there should be no reason to doubt each other.

Any JL that is not defined as the seer and all scanned villagers is no JL, should not have that name and can never function as such.

Now to combine all that: (this only applies to Lite, Big has some different dynamics due to the double agendas even goodies can have).
Villagers should never ever scheme or plot. Wolves are bad, they want to sow distrust, confusion and make everyone on edge. Villagers need to act as goodies, or the wolves will be more succesful in hiding themselves in the distruct and confusion created by the villagers. That was clearly visible in this game. Because of what Hax did, the seer got outed, the remaining JL-member was never fully trusted, Hax' allegiance kept returning as a discussion point and all that distracted from finding the real wolves.

Although the individual wolves played well hiding themselves, they did win mostly because of the damaging acts of Hax. This created the paranoia the wolves could hide in. They didn't even much needed to work on this, the village did it to itself. I don't see they would have lost if Hax did not do his thing, but you would've had to work much harder for your victory.

And might I suggest to wait before putting on the next Lite? There is also a big just starting and I think many people won't join two games at one, which will result in either or both of these games having less players than ideal.

I'll always remember this game as the game of "Oh God, we've lost 2 more villagers". I've seen enthusiastic play, but hitherto I'd yet to experience anyone imploring the heavens.

Thinking back I remember I once GM'ed a game years ago. It was WWL X. Number 10 of what is now 282. Christ I'm getting old.

Ok, new lite tomorrow.

@Rysz: No.