• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wow, Village seems to be having some rough luck.

Oh well. Sub.

Wow, Village seems to be having some rough luck.

Not really. No important rolls are gone, so things aren't looking terribly. And outside of Marty I don't think we've lost anyone of significant value.

Not really. No important rolls are gone, so things aren't looking terribly. And outside of Marty I don't think we've lost anyone of significant value.

[video=youtube;FTNjo8e1374]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTNjo8e1374[/video]

[video=youtube;ZkFoPGRM4t4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkFoPGRM4t4[/video]

I could play the piece on the painted keyboard in the halls of the green dress
I would sing and she would listen from the balcony there
I could walk and she could walk and though I could play
the keys made no sound

Last edited:
To generate any discussion, should we tie today? Parity occurs tomorrow if we don't get a wolf today or tomorrow, unless we're in a seerless game, in which case we'd still have another day, or if we're in a Fall Gelb set-up, in which case parity's today. Considering we haven't seen any dead special roles, I think the latter option is unlikely. So a tie today is probably in our best interests, the main question being, who should we tie? So far we have 1 vote on Latinkaiser, based on a case yesterday for him being 'off'. I'd perfer we get someone for more concrete reasons, but narrowing suspect will help too. Although he was jumping around a lot yesterday, so there is something there. Other than that, Cymsdale got an awful lot of votes for... no reason. The early votes on him had no explaination and the closest thing to a reason any of them had was that people thought he was being saved by the Ducthguy wagon. I hesitate to use this against anyone though, because the first two voters on him are dead villagers. There are 2 main groups with the early group being randomly on him, and the second group driving him up to counter the votes on Dutchguy. Seeing as Dutchguy isn't a wolf, they weren't saving a packmate, and at that point no one else was close to being lynched, so there's no clear wolfish motive for it. While the first group strikes me as suspicious for random voting, half of them are cleared by death. Though Arkasas voting randomly, without even a briefest mention of a reason, forced or otherwise is unusual.

Frankly, what would shock me more about that is that somehow it plays Werewolf. That's weird.

It's also annoying that our names are separated by one letter, but that is another story altogether.

Vote Cymsdale

Arkasas usually says something about his vote. Heck, he's usually more active in general. He's been more active recently in general, but he's been a baddie a fair amount recently. So I'm tentatively making him a suspect.

So a tie today is probably prudent, and Latinkaiser and Arkasas seem to be our best targets, though I won't say that they're particularly likely, just more so than anyone else.

Vote Arkasas

Smeagol hates nasty wicked kingses of men!

Vote LatinKaiser

((OOC: I know I've been harping on LK a lot, but really, he's struck me as just plain weird all throughout this game. Commenting that marty and aedan not being hunted was suspicious (why?), using aedan's not being hunted as a reason for voting him (why?), and really just jumping around kind of aimlessly with his votes.

To be fair to LK, he's at least managed to make an impression on me, even if it is one of suspicion. The activity level in this game has been rather low, and I simply don't know what to make of players like Xarkan, alxeu, and Chieron (to name a few) at the moment. I'd suggest TIEing one of them with LK for today.))

Are games without me always this boring? Oh wait - yes, they are.

Not used to these uncertain setups so I've been having a browse.

In the worst case, Fall Gelb, we have 5 baddies and currently 12 players.
If we TIE and get no wolves, we're stuffed.
If we TIE and get 1 wolf, that makes 9 left of which 4 are evil.

If it's one of the other scenarios, the pressure is off us somewhat and we can indeed TIE today regardless.

As we appear to be rather clueless maybe a TIE is our best option?

Today is a good day to tie.

Second that.
Also, it needs a picture. :)

Vote Arkasas

No reason, other than what has already been given by Aedan.

Not used to these uncertain setups so I've been having a browse.

Yeah, me neither.
Fall gelb sounds pretty hard to win for the village anyway, unless that warlock/sorcerer guy needs to actively make contact to count for parity. Which he might.
Either way if we're in that setup we're likely to be stuffed anyway. Trying to defend against it makes our chances in the other cases worse. Let's not do that.

Generally, school starting recently is a good reason for lowered levels of activity. Right?

Arkasas usually says something about his vote. Heck, he's usually more active in general. He's been more active recently in general, but he's been a baddie a fair amount recently. So I'm tentatively making him a suspect.

So a tie today is probably prudent, and Latinkaiser and Arkasas seem to be our best targets, though I won't say that they're particularly likely, just more so than anyone else.

Vote Arkasas

Defending your pack mate?

Defending myself.

And marty, but marty's dead, so...

Generally, school starting recently is a good reason for lowered levels of activity. Right?

No. Use your phone in lessons like a normal person. :p

Yeah, me neither.
Fall gelb sounds pretty hard to win for the village anyway, unless that warlock/sorcerer guy needs to actively make contact to count for parity. Which he might.
Either way if we're in that setup we're likely to be stuffed anyway. Trying to defend against it makes our chances in the other cases worse. Let's not do that.

Indeed, I'm just looking at it from the worst possible case scenario for the village - and even then a TIE today is the best option provided we get a hairy bastard.

Someone make me a count

Vote Xarkan

I'm not sure what the votecount is, though. If it isn't a tie I might move my vote.

Are games without me always this boring? Oh wait - yes, they are.

Now now, at least try to rein that ego in. :p You aren't the only spammer player who makes games interesting who's not playing (hello there Euro) this game.

Now now, at least try to rein that ego in. :p You aren't the only spammer player who makes games interesting who's not playing (hello there Euro) this game.
Tu quoque! :p

I just feel the activity level in this game is desperately low compared to previous games. Sure, university is starting, but I'm still here, spamming away when I'm supposed to be at school, and I'm dead! It looks like it might easily be a wolf walkover at this rate, without any real attempt by the village, (Disclaimer: I don't know the set-up or roles, nor have I put any real thought into trying to figure it out. Merely stating that the village as a whole seems inert.)
I won't post much more as a ghost, because that doesn't really help activity, but maybe one exhortative (?) post on the issue might be useful.