• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
in.

Because Tamius has asked me personally, I have to be in, despite my semester starting.

In as Kublai Khan.

EDIT

I'd like to express some disappointment that the padre isn't being used here, nor is hunter split into two traits. Seems like a throwback.

In as Kublai Khan.

Alright then I see your Kubla Khan and raise you a Genghis Khan!

(ie I wanna be Genghis).

Because Tamius has asked me personally, I have to be in, despite my semester starting.

In as Kublai Khan.

EDIT

I'd like to express some disappointment that the padre isn't being used here, nor is hunter split into two traits. Seems like a throwback.

In as Kublai Khan.

Alright then I see your Kubla Khan and raise you a Genghis Khan!

(ie I wanna be Genghis).

I am him already.

Spartacus meets tribal succession crisis?

In as Kublai Khan.

EDIT

I am the true Kublai. I would have killed you, if that were moral.

There can be only one.

I would be all for seeing those two things being put into this game :)

@tamius: Make it so?
Pretty please?

This nation is not worthy enough of being Mongolian! Keep the old religion or I'll eat your brains!