• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
They don't now though, now do they?

I might as well say: "Oh, you're catholic? Why don't you go burn an entire village down and simply mention that 'God will sort them out'? Isn't that what you guys do?"

Don't worry though, I know you're not actually catholic. I know you're one of them godless heathen Australians. Oh, what's that? You're Australian? Why don't you go... umm... have nice beaches.

Are you channeling OY now? It seems like something he'd do, get hostile about the most absurd thing (and then say "TROLL'D!" if I respond to it). It's not worth arguing about, but I do want to point out that merely mentioning Mormon polygamy, which you acknowledged still occurs in many sects, isn't critical. I passed no judgement on that, and the only real observation I made was positive: that I had not met any professed Mormons who were unpleasant. Repeating hackneyed nonsense about Catholicism worthy of Richard Dawkins? That is critical.

And what is the superbowl?
I believe it's exactly what the name implies: A really, really big bowl that you can fit a lot of cereal into. Thus, a superbowl.

And I haven't voted. Hm...

Vote Snoopdogg

I believe it's exactly what the name implies: A really, really big bowl that you can fit a lot of cereal into. Thus, a superbowl.

And I haven't voted. Hm...

Vote Snoopdogg

Yes, and whoever hunts Snoopdogg wins the Superbowl as a prize. So, who will win the Superbowl?

Fellow Werewolf Players! I will not admit defeat! Lemeard is illegitimate!
I AM THE REAL ELDERFUCKMAN!

Just as I myself am ready to stake my life for my people and for our village, so I ask the same of you. We have all witnessed the slow creep of moral collapse consume our village. We have watched the plagues of noobness and zombiessness assert themselves with ever more malevolence over the entire world. We have watched as our families have fallen apart and traditions once thought sacred were discarded. We have borne witness as madness and treason have driven us to the edge of socio-economic collapse.

We have now witnessed another gross desecration of the rule of law. A blatant violation of everything we hold dear. A destruction of democracy. A total fraud has been appointed elderman. Lemeard's campaign was based on lies, mine upon truth! He is illegitimate! THE ILLEGITIMATE SON OF A LEGLESS RETARD AND A HEADLESS JACKAL! I am a son of this land. I was born here. I will die here. And I fear for the future of my country. Lemeard is a foul usurper!

BUT HOW!! HOW did he achieve such evil deeds! Does anyone here honestly think Lem could beat me in a fair fight?!? DO YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE SUCH INSANITY!?@ NO!! He only won because he had help. Behind the scenes his blighted minions worked their evil ways to manipulate the weak minds of the village. Werewolf warriors, we stand on the edge of the precipice. We must take back our country before it is too late. IF WE DO NOT, then the TERRORISTS HAVE WON!

We are all refugees. We have all tried to escape the destruction that is devouring our world. This approach has clearly failed. We cannot escape the ruin of Lemeard's rule. We must fight it, for he will destroy us all! I too am a man of peace. But we must all recognize the growing evil that is threatening our village. The only way we will survive to carry on our way of life as our forefathers did is to overthrow the usurper and reestablish a true and just governance to our village.

VOTE ELDERMAN LEMEARD THE FOUL USURPER

If our campaign fails, then we must all kill ourselves. It would not be suicide, but rather a revolutionary act. We must overthrow the usurper! Even if it costs us our lives!

I stand behind AOK.11...with my axe.

<nods>

.....don't confuse outsiders too much people...

I stand behind AOK.11...with my axe.

<nods>
Use two axes, need one to guard your own backside with else the lemeard battalion flank ya!

Don't you remember what they did to Rodney King?

Yes, but my favorite part about the riots afterward was the Koreans shooting the gangstas who came to burn down their shops.

Vote Lemeard!

as a placeholder.

I believe it's exactly what the name implies: A really, really big bowl that you can fit a lot of bean dip into. Thus, a superbowl.

fixed.

Also, this thing with Tamius/Snoop, while interesting, is distracting.

Unvote Tamius

Vote Randakar

Proof that llamas are intelligent:

Because... you're not annoyed... in the least...

You kidding? I address all my friends like that. If I call you a cunt it means you're a close friend, and if I mercilessly question your sexuality and insinuate that you're still a virgin, you're my best friend.

I%20am%20quite%20frankly%20shocked.preview.jpg

You kidding? I address all my friends like that. If I call you a cunt it means you're a close friend, and if I mercilessly question your sexuality and insinuate that you're still a virgin, you're my best friend.
Chalk one up for the crazies!