• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Vote Boris

for gleefully early days random frolicking!

I think we need to have an honest debate. Here is my platform. If I am elected Elderman, I will

1. Raise taxes on noobs and zombies
  2. Declare noobs and zombies non citizens that are not deserving of the protection of law
  3. Abolish all social programs helping said noobs and zombies
  4. Confiscate all noob/zombie property and assets
  5. Profit
  6. Use said profit to declare total war against EUROpe and send noobs and zombies to the front to hopefully never return
  7. Wage that war of annihilation against EUROpe until it is wiped off the face of the earth
  8. Have my scientists design a prison cell buried underground capable of holding EUROpe's dictator Demon Child and lock him up for all eternity
  9. Send any noobs and zombies remaining to concentration camps and cleanse them in the "showers". With Zyklon B.
  10. Investigate the ominous Ryszian invasion threatening our children's future and ban further immigration thereof
  11. Have the mentally retarded euthanized for their own good (Lemeard, Yoshi, Etc.)
  12. Appoint Jacob Lundgren Minister of the Interior
  13. Declare that making ties is a capital offense that will be met with immediate execution

And that is just the beginning my friends. We must return to the old ways and restore faith and family values to our society. Join with me and let us march together towards victory!

Since I cannot make ties since I have only hooves, Vote AOK as elderllama.

Iwould liketorunon a platformofencouragingsexy womenlike gabrielleuniontyrabanksand naomicampbell to gooutondateswiththe goodpeopleofthisvillage. IthinkIdont speakformyselfonlywhenIsaythat it is everyyoungparadoxiansdreamto go out withwomenlikethis.

I think we need to have an honest debate. Here is my platform. If I am elected Elderman, I will

1. Raise taxes on noobs and zombies
  2. Declare noobs and zombies non citizens that are not deserving of the protection of law
  3. Abolish all social programs helping said noobs and zombies
  4. Confiscate all noob/zombie property and assets
  5. Profit
  6. Use said profit to declare total war against EUROpe and send noobs and zombies to the front to hopefully never return
  7. Wage that war of annihilation against EUROpe until it is wiped off the face of the earth
  8. Have my scientists design a prison cell buried underground capable of holding EUROpe's dictator Demon Child and lock him up for all eternity
  9. Send any noobs and zombies remaining to concentration camps and cleanse them in the "showers". With Zyklon B.
  10. Investigate the ominous Ryszian invasion threatening our children's future and ban further immigration thereof
  11. Have the mentally retarded euthanized for their own good (Lemeard, Yoshi, Etc.)
  12. Appoint Jacob Lundgren Minister of the Interior
  13. Declare that making ties is a capital offense that will be met with immediate execution

And that is just the beginning my friends. We must return to the old ways and restore faith and family values to our society. Join with me and let us march together towards victory!

An interesting platform. Who do you deem to be a noob, and who do you deem to be a zombie?

That may be, but the tie that happened on the last day of my recent big game was much more memorable. Especially since tamius was bound to be lynched, but marty "saved" him, and they still both lost...

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?545239-Werewolf-CIX-Budget-Crunch&p=12630161&viewfull=1#post12630161

Yeah, that ended up a vote mass suicide. Definitely memorable, although it's something of a shame marty decided he didn't deserve a win when it spoiled it for tamius too.

Official vote count, 14h 5min

AOK.11 - 6 - AVN, Eternaly_Lost, Adamus, AOK.11, jacob-Lundgren, trespoe
Lord_D - 5 - Lord_D, Rockingluke, EUROO7, OrangeYoshi, Kaetje
Lemeard - 5 - esemesas, Rendap, Lemeard, XenomorphII, Capt. Kiwi
Kaetje - 2 - Rysz, Paendrag
Athalcor - 2 - Athalcor, Davisx3m
esemesas - 2 - Comm Cody, Napoleon XIX
jonti-h - 2 - sbr, snoopdogg
tamius23 - 2 - tamius23, Boris ze Spider
jacob-Lundgren - 1 - Najs
humancalculator - 1 - humancalculator
Cakravati - 1 - Cakravati
OrangeYoshi - 1 - Sedracus
Boris ze Spider - 1 - Bagricula

not voted - lots - walrus, randakar, joebethegreat, Kingepyon, Trinitrotoluen, Slinky, the_hdk, theFreeman, TheExecuter, Vainglory, jonti-h

Official vote count, 14h 5min

AOK.11 - 6 - AVN, Eternaly_Lost, Adamus, AOK.11, jacob-Lundgren, trespoe
Lord_D - 5 - Lord_D, Rockingluke, EUROO7, OrangeYoshi, Kaetje
Lemeard - 5 - esemesas, Rendap, Lemeard, XenomorphII, Capt. Kiwi
Kaetje - 2 - Rysz, Paendrag
Athalcor - 2 - Athalcor, Davisx3m
esemesas - 2 - Comm Cody, Napoleon XIX
jonti-h - 2 - sbr, snoopdogg
tamius23 - 2 - tamius23, Boris ze Spider
jacob-Lundgren - 1 - Najs
humancalculator - 1 - humancalculator
Cakravati - 1 - Cakravati
OrangeYoshi - 1 - Sedracus
Boris ze Spider - 1 - Bagricula

not voted - lots - walrus, randakar, joebethegreat, Kingepyon, Trinitrotoluen, Slinky, the_hdk, theFreeman, TheExecuter, Vainglory, jonti-h

walrusrandakarjoebthegreat kingepyontrinislinkythe_hdkFreeExecuteVainJonti, please voteforme SheyiEmannueleAdebayor,the greatestfootballertoeverplaythegame.

Anyone who catches a wolf based on analysing the voting for elderman gets a cookie.

When in doubt, players should always

Vote Lemeard

I don't know if you could really call her sexy...

Toeachhisown. Ifyoudontlikenaomithenmaybe I would suggestrihannaormaybe vivicaafox.

Unvote Lordy
Vote Lemeard