• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Tamius is too self-aware to be the new Hax, but by God he's trying.

tamius is certainly interesting, but comparing him to Hax? That's a low blow, Johho. Low blow.
I was refering to that Hax is the only one I remember that didn't understand the ghost rules. And even Hax got better later on.

My, my...so many interesting targets and guilty villagers to go around...

I haven't seen such poor wolf play in all my days as a villager.

Did AVN just confess? Whatever happened to clever analysis and brilliant lies? Perhaps the wolves have become sheep just like the villagers...

<shakes head>

Luls, I didn't know Hax got banned.
Yup, the only one we ever banned. His suspension ended just when it was my turn to host and the random role assignment put him as the seer... I never ever meddled with the random role assignments but that one time I did. I swapped his seer for a GA role so he couldn't do too much damage but still have an important role. But then Karma got me since I had to autolynch the seer for zoombieism on day 3... and Hax kept sending GA orders like clockwork.

After consultation with the GM I have decided to continue to play.
And indeed tamius23 catched me lying. I received the name of the seer from another player than tamius23.
He didn't give me the name of the seer. Somebody else did.

I received this message from Rysz :
WW Big
Hi dutchie,

it appears you are a likely cultist connected with the former wolf Randakar. Is that correct? If so, I might be able to get you in contact with a replacement pack.

Grtz, Rysz

Emphasis on replacement.
This means the yellow pack is dead and that we most likely had 2 packs consisting of 3 wolves and 4 cultists.
So there is probably one wolf left.

The seer had a scan of a wolf available : Kaetje.
We should lynch here tonight and hopefully the village has won then.

Unvote Rysz Vote Kaetje

Unvote trespoe

Vote Kaetje