• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
*eats popcorn and tomatoes*

Dri,kenn votecount is drank
34 minutes remaining

AOK (7) - reis91, Bagricula, Falc, Boris, Vain, EL, Snoopdogg
Vainglory (3) - Trinitrotoluen, Ciry, AOK
Boris (2) - Steed, Kingepyon
TnT (1) - Jacob the flob

Not voted: jacob lundgren.

Missed one vote: Ciryandor, Bagricula, Steed

I'm aboot to puke

unvote tnt
vote Kingepyon

unvote Vainglory, vote AOK

Not that it matters much according to the vote-count...

Well, if Reis has fooled us all I guess we all have bigger problems if the wolves orchestrate a fake public outing and think they can get away with it.

Yes, I know it wouldn't be the first time, would it? Still, we shall find out soon enough.

Hmm, I can't remember you fooling all of us before, but that's not to say it hasn't happened.

I'll be honest I almost don't care if you have because it's saved my bacon for another day.

It's over prositutes!

Drunk update!!! the fastest update in teh werld!!!!!!!!!
0 minutes remaining <-----female dogs!!!

AOK (8) - reis91, Bagricula, Falc, Boris, Vain, EL, Snoopdogg, Trinitrotoluen
Vainglory (2) - , Ciry, AOK
Boris (2) - Steed, Kingepyon
Kingepyon (1) - Jacob the flob

Missed one vote: Ciryandor, Bagricula, Steed

Oh yeah, oh yeah

Epic Battlestar Galactica video:

[video=youtube;6J_3rsEwYVE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J_3rsEwYVE[/video]
<--------play before reading.

Epic Battlestar galactica quote: "Fascinating!" - Admiral Ackbar.

Day 5

As the supposed day started (we're in a spavesheyp, there are no days and night, silly yous), some people talked about sugar while others talked about proteins. Much suspicion was cast upon some other while some stayed silent. Decisions were made, grave ones that would lead one to the grave, and thus, the votes were thrown upon a simple frown.

The heed for blood and the lust for death was strong upon that glutton community of sugar-needies. Some person from Chinese obedience made the call and thus the fate of the redneck was sealed as the vaccum doors closed behind him. He was thown in space and never to be seen again, in a coherent form (he exploded and immediately froze).

AOK was lynched.

Needles to say his inner beauty was worth seeing. Enjoy.

Night 5

The supposedly night supposedly feel upon the ship (nonsense, I mean seriously why is it that Paradoxia WW always gets space involved? The space nazis, the sapce cowboys, now this??? Grow up guys! we're not 15 anymore, I want to see boobies and stuff). Anyways. As the so-called night fell upon your poor starving stomachs, some people whose name I shall not tell, took upon themselves to empty the sugar reserves of someone's belly.

Vainglorey the poor "not New Zealand" guy ( so close yet so far from a proper countrey), was found bone-dried to death by gluttons and obese sugar-needies.

Oh bugger, me poor head. If I don't get any comments on that awesome RP update I'll stop feeding you my prose.

AOKay the poor dixie bugger was lynched.
Vainglorey the hunter was hunted.Oh, haha the ironey