• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You guys are seriously voting EUROO7 after he delivered you a baddie?

On the other side of the coin. I don't hate you Vainglory, you're a perfectly reasonable guy, for an Australian. You even make sense sometimes.

You guys are seriously voting EUROO7 after he delivered you a baddie?

With all his 3rd Law of Eurodynamics tricks and such, him throwing a packmate under a bus seems like a Euro-style alibi. Something weird is going on. On the other hand, I suppose I'm probably violating my own principle of evaluating players as more or less likely wolves. I'll re-evaluate things now.

On the other side of the coin. I don't hate you Vainglory, you're a perfectly reasonable guy, for an Australian. You even make sense sometimes.

Good to know. I don't hate anyone.

Someone already pointed it out but it's worth restating:

Drxav was a cultist.
Therefore, he could not have been scanned by a seer.

However he could have been scanned by a Priest - or a Sorcerer.

It would seem foolish for EUROO7 to publicly name Steed as a seer when this will likely get him hunted, although the Final Five, Doctor, and GA can try to save him and thereby dissuade hunts. Still, it's rather odd.

Potentially Drxav was an unattached cultist, or a cultist from another pack, and EUROO7 and/or Steed is a wolf/sorcerer.

The way I see it, Steed and EUROO7 are prime lynch targets - except for the fact they might actually be JL. Slinky's behavior makes him a secondary target. Nautilu should be taken off the list because that's virtually a CAWZ situation and we've discussed why CAWZ helps wolves before.

That leaves Hebelecan, Reis, and EUROO7 of the current contenders. While I'm always up for a lynching of our Turkish colleague (I like to think it's a friendly rivalry since Lite CCIV), Reis seems to be putting down a placeholder.

Bar trying to start a move on Steed, we should try lynch Reis or EUROO7, I think. I think we should give EUROO7 a day because he might be a goodie, but if we lynch Reis we might see whether EUROO7 was up to his old Eurodynamics tricks again.

Last edited:
Since the first person on the sub list (marty) has said he'd be offline until friday, I have send a PM to boris to ask him to sub for Nautilu. If he accepts I'll sub him in.

Also, since some RL stuff is going on your GM may have some trouble getting online in time to post an update tonight. I'll try to keep you guys in the loop.

reis91 said:
I *should* be back before deadline. (this was 3 hours ago)

If you lynch reis, you will only get to see a dead body. Now, please start making sense.

Are you back or will you be leaving and be back before deadline?

---

EDIT: (for the sake of everything being in one post)

Somebody pointed out that earlier somebody had pointed out that drxav was a cultist, therefore a seer couldn't have scanned him.

Right now I'm inclined to believe EUROO7 just named Steed out of the blue, as someone he wouldn't mind seeing hunted and also as someone who was getting in the way of getting drxav lynched. I don't think this makes Steed a prime lynch target or a prime hunt target, though he is definitely in an unfortunate situation at the moment.

What does this say about EUROO7? Well he could be a wolf who threw his own cultist under the bus. From my experience with EUROdynamics, when he goes after his own he still makes it possible for others to defend them, instead of both going after his own AND claiming the other is a seer, thus guaranteeing nobody will really resist the lynching of his target. The question is how was he so sure drxav was evil? I'm sure he'll be hunted sooner or later, and so I don't think it's a good idea for us to bother trying to lynch him.

So right now I'm thinking it's best for us to avoid trying to lynch EUROO7 and Steed. I think it's far more likely that wolves would want those two dead, and we should make the wolves waste their hunts on them instead of lynching them and doing all the work for them.

Last edited:
The gods of RNG tell me,they say kingy must be voted upon. They say the airlock is looking forward to meeting him. Or so they say.

vote kingepyon

Announcement

Boris ze Spider is now subbing for Nautilu.

Voting euro is stupid right now. We should really target our lynches as the players who haven't helped kill both baddies. That is all.
You are only saying that because after we are done with reis91 and EUROO7 we will turn on the last person voting on both baddies.

After all who else votes a baddie other than another baddie. :wacko:

I am surprised about the cases against reis91 and EUROO7 and that they actually seem to garner votes. I can understand why people would vote me, but that I am currently in the running alongside the two people who helped make the lynches possible is beyond me.

Slinky (2): joebthegreat, hebelecan
Nautilu (1): snoopdogg
EUROO7 (3) : Bagricula, Vainglory, Adamus
reis91 (1) : Kingepyon
hebelecan (1) : reis91
Kingepyon (1) : jacob-Lundgren

(I used hebelecan's and added to it, hope it's correct)

so say we all.... SO say we all... SO SAY WE ALL!! what is it that i was saying again? Well basically i think now that euro is a bad target, one he bagged us a baddie, not a wolf but a cultist so he at least must know the priest... The onpy other thing is that he is the sorc scan drxav and sacrificed him for the sake of a good credibility with the village thus ensuring his survival.

I was wrong, Euro should be killed, SO SAY WE ALL!!!

Official votecount
05 hours 55 minutes remaining on the jump clock

EUROO7 (3) - Bagricula [347], Vainglory [362], Adamus [364]
Slinky (2) - joebthegreat [345], hebelecan [359]
Boris ze spider (1) - snoopdogg [344]
reis91 (1) - Kingepyon [352]
hebelecan (1) - reis91 [351,357]
Kingepyon (1) - jacob-Lundgren [371]

Not voted: Ciryandor, Trinitrotoluen, Eternaly_Lost, Steed, AOK. 11, Slinky, Boris ze Spider, Euroo7
Missed one vote: Ciryandor, hebelecan, Bagricula, THE_SPLIT

Last edited:
Vote Slinky

Honestly people Slinky is in the running with Euro and Reis91?

Euro is the last person we should be running up today. And I am not quite sure what the whole thing on Reis91 is, but I am certain it more of the same. Oh look, Reis91 is still alive, lynch him.

Such behavor only helps the wolfs, so I suggest that you think hard before voting for Reis91 because he still alive, and no other real reason. For those that might continue to do that, they have earned themselves some future votes from me.

If you are going to vote Reis91, give a reason.

Might I suggest voting those who are now busy voting EUROO7?

Vote adamus