Werewolf CLVII: Little-Big Werewolf in a Caribbean village

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
wilson-bola.jpg

wilson-bola.jpg

...!

wilson-bola.jpg

...?

wilson-bola.jpg

Is this going to by how you vote and analyze, etc, throughout the game?

Vote Euro's balls.

no wait, that came out wrong.

No, it came out just right :)

I suppose you are the expert here. :p

First the Lutheran stuff now this.

vote gen skobelev's libidinous outbursts

Tut tut, you haven't played enough CK if you don't realise lustfulness is good trait. Though must be the first to connect Lutheran stuff to libidinousness.

My knowledge of geography is slightly better than that.

It's not about geography, Ithvan. It's about the soul. You can't see that something is part of the Empire, you must feel it. The Empire has transcended the material world, it is a higher being, now. Our Guardian.

Try this for flavor:

What a barbaric language... Here, redeem yourself by listening to an actual, British song:

[video=youtube;XsW4FoRzhQw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsW4FoRzhQw[/video]

I am not a wolf.
Just thought you all might like to know.

Welcome to the not-a-wolf club :(

Then let us form a Her Majesty's Justice League!(People's sounds so communist...)
The GM himself(HM's Representative here, I would suppose) suggests that in the opening post.

I wholeheartedly agree.

Looking at the setup for a bit, it appears to be somewhat advantageous to the baddies. Seer can only scan for 2 out of 5 baddies, and wolves return clean on scans. This means that the Seer can only confirm someone to be a goodie after all wolves are dead (and I presume the game ends upon the last wolf dying).

The Council'esque mechanic with the Detectives/Old Guard could pose a challenge to the wolves, but they are quite outnumbered by the baddies. If they remain alive until the lategame, they will cause trouble to the wolves, but if they don't the baddies get extra hunts to boot, presuming their assassin is still alive. And 5/21 is a heck of a lot better than the usual 4/18.

Yes, things may seem a bit grim, but to balance things out, we are British, and the "baddies" are French or inferior natives(I assume), we could win with a 10/11 ratio, trust me, I know what I'm talking about...

I suppose you are the expert here. :p

Tut tut, you haven't played enough CK if you don't realise lustfulness is good trait.

No, I have. There's nothing like finding that lustful character to whom you can marry your heir and also has good traits/stats. Or to take as a concubine.

Though must be the first to connect Lutheran stuff to libidinousness.

Really?

"But Luther was no prude; his common sense shines in his repeated references to sexuality. He knew its power: as a monk he had tortured himself to fight desire, slept on stones, and found this treatment only making it worse. As he said, it is thoughts of "rosy cheeks and white legs" that drive young men to get engaged. "Early love is fervid and drunken, blinds us and leads us on." So it is cruelty to young people to bind them to celibacy as priests, monks, or nuns. Even in marriage it is hard to be chaste. No fierce penalty ought to be visited on those who yield to a force of nature divinely ordained for the begetting of children.""

Barzun, Jacques. From Dawn to Decadence: 500 Years of Western Cultural Life: 1500 to the Present. New York: HarperCollins, 2001. 17. Print.

"But Luther was no prude

Duh, irony. I kind of assumed everybody would get there's some distance between "acknowledge sexuality" and "libidinousness".

Anyways, I suppose I'll need to pick up RP character. If we are supposed to be British gentlemen in a lonely island surrounded by primitives then I'll be one of the finest products of British education (in Nigeria). I'll be

Simon Adebisi.

adebisi1_zpsb888dad5.jpg

Duh, irony. I kind of assumed everybody would get there's some distance between "acknowledge sexuality" and "libidinousness".

Oh, it goes beyond that, but I'm in mood to discuss that further or make more citations.

Anyways, I suppose I'll need to pick up RP character. If we are supposed to be British gentlemen in a lonely island surrounded by primitives then I'll be one of the finest products of British education (in Nigeria).

Well then, my role play character will be Kate, cause she's HAWT!!!

evangeline_lilly.jpg

Wolves are NOT hawt!

Therefore Daffius =/= WOLF!

Good news guys, I am not a wolf!

esemesas the old guard was hunted

Such a brave soul, such a kind mon, such a friendly mon...Mon was found dead with most of his body already eaten away. There was however clearly an item made out in the bloody and mangled corpse, a badge was found with his remains. Not only are animals and lawyers being killed but now finally someone important is dead! Since the night before had a strong storm blow through the area its clear someone on the islands is to blame, unless invisible monsters have been unleashed onto the island or aliens invited mon to dinner the night before perhaps. Shut off from their supply of kelp and on island with vicious animal-men type creatures...the only way it could get worse is if the lawyer bodies reanimate as zombies! Or the someone tries to recolonize/colonize/liberate the island.

Roughly 24 hours and full deadline strikes. Real voting commences now. Euros balls win the prize of the day, a can of old green paint. Congratulations!

Tick under 24 hours

Non-voters: euro, tonka, arkasas, reis panzer commader, seamus, daffius, aeden, snoopdogg, chieron, cliges, videofan, najs, hax, rysz, alxue, sbr, wagonlitz, johho, gen. skobelev

wilson-bola.jpg

*gasp*

The Old Guard must have been compromised!! Who is dastardly enough to do that, AND hates essemesas?

Vote EURO

wilson-bola.jpg