• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
VOTECOUNT DAY 8 - 6ish hours till deadline

Team wombat: 4
Alxeu [958]
Adamus [961]
Emperor Ike [977]
Sleepyhead [978]

adamus: 3
AsdfeZxcas [964]
Chumley [wombat 960 -> 965]
Historydude [970]

emperor ike: 1
MAWofDoom [976]

Not voted: 3
Flockingbird
Dedonus
Team Wombat

Last edited:
@Dedonus, what's your role? Sticking with psychic trait?
I am a villager with the psychic trait.

I'll place my vote on Adamus while I go back over the voting record.

VOTE Adamus

I'm not sure this is a fruitful exercise. The wolves hunted Ironhide yesterday, who claimed traitless villager. They might have been expecting him to actually be cursed and are looking for more "traitless villagers" to target in the hopes that they're cursed. This might not be Sleepyhead's intent in asking this, but it could be the result.

Also, not convinced that Sleepy and Adamus aren't packmates, but kinda hard to do anything about it at the moment. We'll see what Adamus or Wombat flips today and hopefully the wolves will finally (finally!) eat one of their own for once, letting the village gain a little ground back. They're probably all three wolves, to be honest.

So, I'm a villager, but I'm not going to comment on traits for those reasons. As for my favorite letter, that's hard to say. Maybe J?

Some thoughts:

The ghouls even offed Ironhide already who was voting for Wombat.
This has to be a bad joke, right?

Seriously, Ironhide was an incredibly stupid hunt which I would never have sanctioned - hitting the only 100% certain villager in the game is counterproductive for the wolves, who already have the numbers advantage and who SHOULD be trying to hit each other. You're grasping at straws in an attempt to nail a villager, and it's honestly equal parts desperate and uncharacteristically foolish.
@MAWofdoom, how is having your cousin as packmate working out? Are you a zealot while he calls the shots?
@Team Wombat, blue or red?

I'm a villager psychic who gave the village its first real information to work with. No one disproved the number, in fact the subsequent claimants corroborated it (indicating cursed turned hit). If anyone of the remaining three villagers, provided Dedonus told the truth, has anything potent, we can discuss its use in PM.
MAW is my brother, not my cousin. So you're 0 for 2, as I'm a villager.

Not sure why you're hanging your hat on your psychic use. Psychic is an easy power for a baddie to use. It provides minimal, value to the village (and to the wolf packs!), under the guise of helping. It's really only useful when there are multiple uses to track change over time through cursed/apprentice checking, which the village has done (it's the one thing the village has done right).

Let's see if we can get the villagers out in the active and force the wolves to reveal themselves:

@Adamus, what's your role and trait?
@AsdfeZxcas, what's your role and trait? Which letter of the alphabet is your favourite?
@alxeu, what's your role and trait?
@Chumley1, what's with that witness thing? Lost it? What's your role?
@Emperor Ike, what's your role and trait?
@Flockingbird, what's your role and trait? Why did you throw away your vote yesterday on Alphabet Soup?
@HistoryDude, what's your role? Sticking with psychic trait?
@MAWofdoom, how is having your cousin as packmate working out? Are you a zealot while he calls the shots?

I'm a villager psychic who gave the village its first real information to work with. No one disproved the number, in fact the subsequent claimants corroborated it (indicating cursed turned hit). If anyone of the remaining three villagers, provided Dedonus told the truth, has anything potent, we can discuss its use in PM.
You are aware that there is likely still a doctor in this game set? Historydude claimed that he was stopped by a tramp from the first time he scanned - which means that there's probably a tramp running about.

This isn't actually a terrible idea otherwise, but the doctor may want to keep his role under wraps, and claim traitless villager, and only reveal himself if under pressure.
Alternatively, the doctor CAN reveal himself and can get a JL going, accepting the fact that he's likely going to be blocked from using his power.

Colored Vote Count
Day 1 Final Vote Count

Chefjones: 6
EUROO7 [AsdFezxcas 106 -> unvote 115 -> wombat 125 -> jeray 162 -> inawordyes 168 -> 178]
Sleepyhead [jeray 111 -> 182]
alxeu [Dedonus 104 -> Flockingbird 149 -> grimlock 149 -> inawordyes 169 -> 183]
MAWofdoom [culann 108 -> 184]
AsdfeZxcas [chefjones 110 -> grimlock 126 -> wombat 154 -> inawordyes 171 -> 185]
nepechri [euro 113 -> unvote 152 -> historydude 170 -> 188]

alxeu: 5
Aedan [107]
Ironhide G1 [146]
Arkasas [148]
jeray2000 [156]
Team wombat [MAWofDoom 122 ->189]

EUROO7: 4
CaptianGrimlock [118]
Historydude [134]
Chumley [culann 119 -> unvote 130 -> 136]
the_hdk [157]

Team Wombat: 2
Emperor ike [133]
Caillean [144]

inawordyes: 2
Witch Agatha [129 alxeu -> 173]
Dedonus [wombat 112 -> 176]

jeray2000: 1
Adamus [emperor ike 135 -> 151]

HistoryDude: 1
Culann [arkasas 116 -> 145]

CaptainGrimlock: 1
Flockingbird [109]

Adamus: 1
Marty99 [127]

chumley: 1
steed [136]

Sleepyhead: 1
Jopi [147]

AsdfeZxcas: 0

Arkasas: 0

Dedonus: 0

Emperor ike: 0

culann: 0

MAWofDoom: 0

Not Voted: 2
Chefjones
Inawordyes

Day 2 Vote Count

Grimlock: 8
MAWofDoom [243]
Jopi [270]
Sleepyhead [chumley 273 -> 282]
Witch Agatha [287]
Emperor Ike [chumley 248 -> 288]
Flockingbird [chumley 244 -> unvote 289 -> 293]
Culann [inawordyes 225 -> unvote 240 -> historydude 272 -> grimlock 305 -> witch agatha 310 -> 332]
EUROO7 [grimlock 298 -> the_hdk 303 -> nepechri 309 -> 342]

Emperor ike: 7
Team wombat [251]
ironhide g1 [264]
Arkasas [269]
chumley [wombat 221 -> unvote 256 -> 271]
the_hdk [flockingbird 207 -> 284]
alxeu [the_hdk 261 -> 290]
Caillean [327]

The_hdk: 5
Aedan [249]
Dedonus [jopi 237 -> 280]
AsdfeZxcas [historydude 209 -> 291]
inawordyes [witch agatha 230 -> 299]
Adamus [ironhide 254 ->the_hdk 275 -> historydude 281 -> 316]

historydude: 2
Jeray2000 [inawordyes 216 -> 255]

Sleephead: 1
marty99 [245]

Chumley: 1
historydude [238 ]

Witch agatha: 0

flockingbird: 0

jopi: 0

ironhide g1: 0

inawordyes: 0

Team wombat: 0

Nepechri: 0

Not voted: 2
CaptainGrimlock
nepechri

Objections/errors?

OTECOUNT DAY 3

Jeray2000: 15
Chumley [368]
Ironhide [390]
Sleepyhead [396]
Alxeu [adamus 406 -> 450]
MAWofDoom [marty 394 -> 462]
Marty99 [witch agatha 388 -> aedan 432 -> 464]
Culann [marty 393 -> 468]
Arkasas [marty 410 -> aedan 435 -> 469]
Adamus [nepechri 400 -> marty 416 -> aedan 434 -> 471]
AsdfeZxcas [adamus 369 -> 472]
Aedan [marty 441 -> 473]
Witch Agatha [marty 407 -> 474]
Dedonus [marty 392 -> 475]
Nepechri [adamus 385 -> aedan 437 -> adamus 455 -> 478]
Jopi [flockingbird 399 -> 481]

Adamus: 3
the_hdk [363]
Jeray2000 [nepechri 364 -> 408]
Flockingbird [nepechri 412 -> 418]

Marty99: 2
Caillean [458]
Euro [Nepechri 359 -> aedan 413 -> marty 443 -> culann 446 -> 476]

Emperor ike: 2
inawordyes [387]
inawordyes [alderman]

Jopi: 1
Historydude [380]

Aedan: 1
Emperor Ike [nepechri 397 -> 440]

Culann: 1
Team Wombat [395]

Flockingbird: 0

Unofficial Vote Count

Marty99: 5
Dedonus [392]
Culann [393]
Witch Agatha [407]
Aedan [441]
Caillean [458]

Jeray2000: 5
Chumley [368]
Ironhide [390]
Sleepyhead [396]
Alxeu [adamus 406 -> 450]
MAWofDoom [Marty 394 -> 462]

Adamus: 5
the_hdk [363]
AsdfeZxcas [369]
Jeray2000 [nepechri 364 -> 408]
Flockingbird [nepechri 412 -> 418]
Nepechri [adamus 385 -> aedan 437 -> 455]

Aedan: 4
Marty99 [witch agatha 388 -> 432]
Adamus [nepechri 400 -> Marty 416 ->434]
Arkasas [marty 410 -> 435]
Emperor Ike [nepechri 397 -> 440]

Euro [nepechri 359 -> aedan 413 -> marty 443 -> 446]

Jopi: 1
Historydude [380]

Emperor ike: 1
inawordyes [387]

Team Wombat [395]

Flockingbird: 1
Jopi [399]

Not voted: 0 :)

FINAL VOTECOUNT DAY 4

Witch agatha: 6
Sleepyhead [548]
Team Wombat [555]
Adamus [573]
Caillean [592]
Arkasas [606]
Culann [inawordyes 537 -> witch agatha 599 -> jopi 621 -> 630]

the_hdk: 6
Emperor Ike [584]
Inawordyes [590]
Inawordyes [alderman]
Aedan [jopi 549 -> sleepyhead 615 -> 617]
Alxeu [caillean 533 -> 627]
Dedonus [flockingbird 572 ->caillean 586 -> 629]

culann: 5
AsdfeZxcas [558]
MAWofDoom [571]
Jopi [574]
Flockingbird [historydude 553 -> culann 594]
Witch Agatha [historydude 542 -> the_hdk 582 -> caillean 600 -> culann 613 -> jopi 623 -> 625]

caillean: 3
Chumley [534]
Ironhide [563]
Nepechri [ironhide 527 -> 614]

sleepyhead: 1
the_hdk [538]

nepechri: 1
Historydude [559]

historydude: 0

jopi: 0

ironhide: 0

jopi: 6
Dedonus [705]
Alxeu [708]
Historydude [AsdfeZxcas 688 ->710]
Flockingbird [712]
Chumley [inawordyes 646 -> 728]
Arkasas [chumley 706 -> 745]

arkasas: 6
Nepechri [676]
Ironhide [678]
Team wombat [701]
MAWofDoom [emperor ike 689 -> 711]
Caillean [744]
AsdfeZxcas [emperor ike 668 -> chumley 703 -> 753]

chumley: 2
Inawordyes [645]
Inawordyes [alderman]

wombat: 2
Sleepyhead [693]
Culann [694]

culann: 2
Jopi [695]
Emperor Ike [696]

caillean: 1
Adamus [dedonus 654 -> 746]

dedonus: 0

emperor ike: 0

VOTECOUNT DAY 6

inawordyes: 7
Team Wombat [828]
Chumley [caillean 770 -> historydude 784 -> 829]
Caillean [851]
Alxeu [historydude 830 -> inawordyes 836 -> historydude 842 -> 857]
Flockingbird [caillean 843 -> historydude 846 -> 862]
Historydude [chumley 772 -> AsdfeZxcas 811 -> caillean 852 -> 863]
MAWofDoom [culann 817 -> historydude 841 -> 869]

caillean: 4
Adamus [774]
Sleepyhead [820]
Ironhide [823]
Emperor Ike [826]

chumley: 2
Inawordyes [MAW 790 -> flockingbird 805 -> 832]
Inawordyes [alderman]

emperor ike: 2
Culann [819]
Dedonus [834]

historydude: 1
AsdfeZxcas [781]

culann: 0

MAWofdoom: 0

VOTECOUNT DAY 7

caillean: 7
Historydude [880]
Chumley [897]
Dedonus [913]
Alxeu [sleepyhead 914 -> 932]
AsdfeZxcas [sleepyhead 884 -> 934]
MAWofDoom [historydude 899 -> 943]
Team wombat [emperor ike 906 -> 948]

Team Wombat: 4
Sleepyhead [877]
Adamus [879]
Emperor Ike [901]
Ironhide [902]

Adamus: 1
Caillean [team wombat 940 -> 942]

AsdfeZxcas: 1
Flockingbird [919]

historydude: 0

sleepyhead: 0

emperor ike: 0

Historydude's psychic reeks of a poor attempt at self-clearance.
I'm a villager psychic who gave the village its first real information to work with. No one disproved the number, in fact the subsequent claimants corroborated it
And yours doesn't? I'm sure you're really proud of knowing what 33% of 28 rounds to since the only assumptions needed for the number you gave were that there are probably two packs, that Beartjah used the standard number of baddies for two pack games, and that the wolves and sorc hadn't made any new baddies by day 2, all of which are the statistically most probable assumptions that any of us who've been playing long enough could have made without you saying anything.
MAWofdoom is content trying to kill villagers, makes no claim but likes keeping track of others.
Please enlighten me as to why ike must be a villager when he's done nothing but narrowly escape lynches? Are you trying to protect him but can't think of any reasons why he's good?
I'm guessing it was you that killed both my cousins, and both were villagers. Assuming you mean wombat, then you're wrong again there. Fair enough though, I guess I don't have any reason to be concerned about getting hunted since I don't really care about getting dying right now, so not role-claiming is pointless now. Just a traitless villager, though there seem to be far too many of those this game.

Some thoughts:

Voting a village alderman is extremely tempting for a baddie, so baddie points to every single one who killed inawordyes. I'm certain wombat is evil and his packmates will all be found among yesterday's Caillean voters. The ghouls even offed Ironhide already who was voting for Wombat. Now the overlap between the two lists contains except wombat the following names: Chumley, Alxeu, Historydude and MAWofdoom. Not all of them can be his packmates, but there's another pack out there as well.

Chumley1's witness trait is garbage until he provides an outing. Historydude's psychic reeks of a poor attempt at self-clearance. MAWofdoom is content trying to kill villagers, makes no claim but likes keeping track of others.

Let's see if we can get the villagers out in the active and force the wolves to reveal themselves:

@Adamus, what's your role and trait?
@AsdfeZxcas, what's your role and trait? Which letter of the alphabet is your favourite?
@alxeu, what's your role and trait?
@Chumley1, what's with that witness thing? Lost it? What's your role?
@Emperor Ike, what's your role and trait?
@Flockingbird, what's your role and trait? Why did you throw away your vote yesterday on Alphabet Soup?

Correct it was a one and done thing

I’ve been looking over how many days different people got votes. I’ve been worried that the wolves have been subtly pushing villager names, so we’re arguing over which villager to lynch—which is why I made a random choice yesterday. I was afraid both candidates might be villagers. One was, but we don’t know about Wombat—who, btw, has received votes 5 days so far. Caillean had 5 days (out of 6) when somebody voted for her, as did Culann (5 out of 7), but Witch Agatha only had 1 out of 4. I can’t see a pattern that holds. My opinion is that nobody is sure of anything…which is why I would prefer to do RNG.

My villager trait was a one-time scan (done after the day 1 vote) on someone still with us. But they could be a baddie that I can’t detect. I’ll wait to say until we know what the other claimed traits are.

I voted for Adamus once (day 3) but not for Wombat. Since I have to vote for one of the 2, I’ll pick the one I didn’t vote before:

VOTE WOMBAT

Right. Have to vote. Not that it matters too much.

Vote Emperor Ike

Yeah, that's bad. The ghouls far outnumber the villagers, so we need to rely on interpack strife.

On the other hand, actually achieving a tie that hits two wolves with these odds is... next to impossible.

Vote Adamus for the moment.
Basically, the following needs to happen:

1) Village needs to tie two wolves of opposite packs, assuming no snipes.
2) Wolves need to actually hit a wolf of the opposite pack.

This process needs to happen at least twice for the village to have a chance. And by lynching me, you're making a bad first step, so... not liking village chances.

Unless, of course, you all have made some weird pact to kill all the villagers first. Which would be hysterical and would fully support.

I don't think Wombat or adamus are good lynches, but if it has to be between the two of them, I'm going for Adamus. The hunt on ironhide tells me that wombat can't possibly be part of the pack that hunted last night, which clears wombat from that pack more than the jeray-adamus votes clear adamus from red. I would much prefer Ike to die, but I'll
Unvote Emperor Ike
Vote Adamus

Right. Have to vote. Not that it matters too much.

Vote Emperor Ike

Basically, the following needs to happen:

1) Village needs to tie two wolves of opposite packs, assuming no snipes.
2) Wolves need to actually hit a wolf of the opposite pack.

This process needs to happen at least twice for the village to have a chance. And by lynching me, you're making a bad first step, so... not liking village chances.

Unless, of course, you all have made some weird pact to kill all the villagers first. Which would be hysterical and would fully support.
Of course you'd do this right as I'm switching.

I don't think Wombat or adamus are good lynches, but if it has to be between the two of them, I'm going for Adamus. The hunt on ironhide tells me that wombat can't possibly be part of the pack that hunted last night, which clears wombat from that pack more than the jeray-adamus votes clear adamus from red. I would much prefer Ike to die, but I'll
Unvote Emperor Ike
Vote Adamus
You are wrong on me. Wombat has been a big part of the saves across the number of failed days. He should be the lynch target today.

Voting a village alderman is extremely tempting for a baddie, so baddie points to every single one who killed inawordyes. I'm certain wombat is evil and his packmates will all be found among yesterday's Caillean voters. The ghouls even offed Ironhide already who was voting for Wombat. Now the overlap between the two lists contains except wombat the following names: Chumley, Alxeu, Historydude and MAWofdoom. Not all of them can be his packmates, but there's another pack out there as well.

Chumley1's witness trait is garbage until he provides an outing. Historydude's psychic reeks of a poor attempt at self-clearance. MAWofdoom is content trying to kill villagers, makes no claim but likes keeping track of others.

Yeah, I'm sticking with psychic because that is a trait that I have. I just have bad judgement here.

I'm worried that all candidates here are villagers - again, the ghouls outnumber the innocent.

Look, if you're going to lynch a villager, I might as well acquiesce. Might as well go for the all wolves no villagers survive strategy.

Unvote Adamus
Vote Team Wombat