• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, my comment on Graymarch often being unfairly run up aged like milk. I think the Arkasas and Chieron cases are fine, but to me the feel of Aedan's play been bugging me more this game, since day one actually. His arguments are usually better, and he did not vote for a wolf yesterday. I can't quite describe it, but it feels off to me. Though logically it is quite possible that he's just had a rough game and the wolves piling on to Graymarch could pin it on him or Wagon (though hunting him as pointed out was a mistake). Worth noting is that if Aedan is a non-wolf baddie, I don't think Arkasas would be, unless Aedan likes playing really dangerous games to save his skin.

Since according to my count it's 2-2 with 5 votes left, I don't know if opening a new case is right. I do think Aedan is a baddie, and I want to see who breaks the TIE, so here's my vote.

Vote Aedan

Everyone else has pretty much said what I would want to say, but i'll try some analysis anyway. The likely wolves would either be the very early voters of Graymarch and johho (Avernite, me, dedonus, and sleepy) as they could've voted in a way that was meant to not yet be dangerous for johho or graymarch, aedan for not voting the wolves at all, and the late Graymarch voters (chieron and Arkasas) for helping to save johho at the cost of Graymarch. Being the first vote on each, and so being the least potentially dangerous, dedonus and Avernite are not out of the question, but they're also not likely enough wolves for any other reasons I see so far to be worth considering at this moment. Sleepy pushing up johho to be the leading candidate at the time seems unlikely to me as something a wolf would do, as protecting the veteran of the pack would probably be the more likely decision in most cases. Since I did the opposite and potentially helped to save johho by my vote, I can see why I'd be considered suspicious, but putting both wolves in the lead wouldn't be a great idea when I could do otherwise in my opinion. I'm also not suspicious of myself obviously as I know i'm a villager. Aedan of course is suspicious as the only living player to not vote a wolf, but I don't have much more to analyze there. Chieron in a way was the one to save johho as, at the time, only wagon, arkasas, graymarch, and johho could have voted. This meant that johho could safely vote graymarch and easily survive unless wagon, arkasas, and graymarch all decided to vote him, which is not incredibly likely though technically possible. As the last vote, Arkasas was somewhat inconsequential at the time though he could've allowed graymarch to tie himself with johho, something which only would have happened had graymarch felt particularly spiteful. Because his vote didn't matter as much, its harder to tell his allegiance, though a wolf arkasas would not surprise me. Of all the above, I find chieron the most suspicious.
As for others, grimlock can only really be bad if he's a sorc with zombie hunter that doesn't know the wolves. Ironhide's vague attempt to defend Graymarch could be an attempt to trigger a switch away to new candidates, but since he stayed on johho, i'm not sure how likely that is. Plus, voting johho when he did in the first place doesn't seem like a great idea for the same reasons as sleepy's vote, so I find him to be unlikely due to the difficult explaining he'd have to do after making that vote and then switching shortly thereafter.
So then, as everyone has already stated, I think our best three candidates are chieron, aedan, and arkasas. My order of highest suspicion is actually in that order, in part because arkasas is always a mystery to me and his timing yesterday was rather unhelpful for determining what he is, and because I'm bad at post analysis and so can't read into aedan's allegiance very well. As such, I will for now put chieron into the lead.

Vote Chieron

Unofficial Vote Count Day 3
Chieron: 3
Sleepyhead [116]
Dedonus [119]
MAWofdoom [122]

Arkasas: 2
Aedan [113]
Avernite [117]

Aedan: 1
Ironhide G1 [121]

Not Voted: 3
@CaptainGrimlock
@Arkasas
@Chieron

Vote Arkasas

In protest, I

Vote aedan

DL was 23 min ago, right?

Wait really?
Okay, now to admit that I had absolutely no idea who the wolves were. All my votes were basically random.

Hmm, that works I guess!
Many thanks for hosting again Panzer! It was very good to play again!
Also one quick question. Was I fully traitless, or was I cursed/blessed this game?

That was certainly an anti-climax, but a win's a win. I definitely thought I'd be facing a tougher fight to not get lynched today.

Wow, really!

So sheer dumb luck brought us the first 2 deaths, and we could analyze those to an accidental tie? Lol!

Also, 4 wolves? Wow. And here I was busy trying to spy on goodies.

And of course: Many thanks Panzer, even if the end was anti-climactic.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Given the anti-climax, I’d love to play in another game, be it Panzer or another GM.

Yeah.. this was already lost with the random zombie hunter shot. No real point in trying anything today (Not that I had time, was unexpectedly offline). At most, I could've broken the tie voting for Arkasas, hunted someone and then zombie-huntered Grimlock. There's no way that I'd have survived the next day, thus pointless.

Neither of the wolves was very active at all, but the village wasn't really active either. Congrats, nonetheless.

Oh yeah, I fully expected a zombie-hunter baddie to shoot me.

Yeah.. this was already lost with the random zombie hunter shot. No real point in trying anything today (Not that I had time, was unexpectedly offline). At most, I could've broken the tie voting for Arkasas, hunted someone and then zombie-huntered Grimlock. There's no way that I'd have survived the next day, thus pointless.

Neither of the wolves was very active at all, but the village wasn't really active either. Congrats, nonetheless.
Sure. But if you died a wolf alone, we'd at least have suspected Aedan, and no doubt someone would suspect me.

Oh yeah, I fully expected a zombie-hunter baddie to shoot me.
I was surprised to see three zombie hunters in this game. Well, I don't know, if there were any further, Panzer did not reveal the setup..

I don't really like that ability to be honest.
As a baddie, it can be useful for some surprise parity closer to the end, but as it reveals your identity it is quite risky without this.
Goodies randomly shooting into the crowd doesn't seem to be a good idea for the same reason - even zombies can prevent parity. And zombie wolves can be lynched.