• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I only know because there's some force with one of each playing defense :)

From the master list, I thought the Schrek was in the game.
It *may* be. I'm not certain and if I wasn't certain I didn't want to say for sure.

Missed one.

Saracen Medium Hover Tank

Tonnage: 35
Movement: 8\12
Movement Type: Hover
Armament: LRM- 10, 3x SRM-2
Armor: 7 tons
Heat Sinks: 0

Advantages: Decent firepower for both short range and long range. Good armor protection for its size, with at least 1.5 tons of armor on the front, back and turret. Good speed. Turret mounted missiles, lets it fire in any arc.
Disadvantages: All the ammo it carries makes it quite likely to blow up if armor is breached. Damage is only average except for a very short bracket of 180-270 meters where both missile systems can be effectively launched together.
Tactics: Should start from long range where it can soften up targets then make high speed passes to utilize its SRMs to finish them off. Armor is enough to allow getting close during battle passes, but not enough to stay and absorb sustained fire.

- Packrat's Notes -
Standard: Fast and relatively heavily armored, the Saracen is an effective skirmisher against other vehicles. All of its weapons have the potential to hit multiple locations, which against vehicles means multiple crit chances. This is actually is primary means of scoring kills against vehicles, because its raw firepower isn't great. This lack of pure damage output means it's not as good against mechs, but a swarm of Saracens can provide enough damage to take out mechs. Ideally, you want to be at exactly 6 hexes from your target to be able to hit with all of your weapons at once.

Thanks to a limited number of edits per post (reportedly, anyway) I have been kinda hesitant to do many updates to the list as it gets confirmed. But I've updated it with what I know is in the game (including four units which are not in this discussion which are in the game).

I really liked the content here posted, I would like to know if it is possible to put the photo of each vehicle along with the information

You may find TRO: 3028 useful. The download link is at the bottom of the Sarna.net page. It contains all the vehicles in the HBS game, along with their pictures. Note the statistics are the table top stats not the stats for the video game, the only major difference being the armor number, which I believe HBS basically multiples the TT by 10 if I recall.