• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Urgh, I got hit by a nasty fascist cold. I hope to get moar updates this week guys. I PROMISE! Also, germans are taking a beating, yet still have lots and lots of MP.

The Enemies of the Proletariat have pathetically attempted to assassinate you through a virus, but through the power of Marxism you have defeated the Capitalist Cold!

Hi, Ovg

I don't the anyone's actually told you, but you won the Best Character Writer of the Week Award. Through no fault of your own, considering it seems you were not informed, the period in which you could choose a successor as lapsed, and that right has now passed to whoever replies first.

First of all, congratulations! Second - no one has yet offered a successor, so you can still go and pick your own. Why not go and meet those who've congratulated you, and appoint your choice of successor as the next incumbent? You'll find the thread here.