• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tahsinyavuz00

Recruit
Nov 5, 2023
I was playing Ottomans and thanks to you decedance ruined my campaign. Janissaries are very powerfull. Also too much Janissares was in game. 200k ??

This game is realistic when you play european nations without ottomans. Im Turkish and i know Ottoman history better than you. Janissaries wasnt powerfull at the time 1600 - 1800. So Ottoman Decline started. Also there wasnt too much janissaries. Also at this time janissaries wasnt regular and their revolt wasnt too big. Maybe your developers should look some books about that before releasing new dlc and ruin my game. And if you think you can handle janissaries. So make a video about handle coup decedance in 1620 with the same ottoman map. I dont think when you release game your developers test. They only play with numbers.

dssadas.PNG

sdasadsads.PNG

As far as I see, you have equated the janissary corps with the decline of the Ottoman Empire. This is your biggest mistake. The biggest reasons for the decline of the Ottoman Empire were religious reasons and incompetent management. If you connect this to the Ulema Influence system and it goes above 50, the technology cost could be applied, which you did not think of. Replace the influence system with decedance, and as it increases, improve the Sultan's status as a puppet. Provide a more realistic environment. The real reason for the period of decline is not the Janissaries.

i know you dont care my post but the support said i should open a thread. but i know some people are know my feelings. and i know ottomans should not expand in the late game but russia can handle. so for ottomans maybe you should add extra agressive expansion cost for russian area. so muscovy can form russia and block ottoman expansion to iran and asia. maybe even europe

Please create a thread in the correct forum section for the game this belongs to (I guess EU IV).
Thanks.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.