• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

feelotraveller

uncivilised peasant
9 Badges
Apr 11, 2011
  • Cities in Motion
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Deus Vult
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Sengoku
  • Sword of the Stars
  • 500k Club
  • Age of Wonders III
Poor Itoko - even though she is a 'wrothful' and 'envious' little girl she does not get any benefit from it.

sengoku_1.jpg

Okay the screenies largely redundant - had to figure out how to do them though!

As far as I can tell all the other characters have their traits modifying their statistics properly, at least the vast majority of them do. But not Itoko.

Attachments

• Nanbu1471_06_22.rar
    242,5 KB · Views: 13
Upvote 0
Hmm, when I load up your save, I see her stats reported correctly as 0 diplomacy (the math implies -1, but negatives are not allowed), 3 martial and 2 intrigue.

Perhaps when you took the screen shot she had only just received those traits and the game hadn't caught up on the stat modifiers they cause yet? Do you still see the incorrect scores if you reload the game now?

I know that I've seen the character screen show outdated information if I opened it up immediately after an event gave a trait to my ruler (closing and reopening the interface usually fixed it in that situation).

You're right. Sorry I hadn't actually checked the save from in the game, it was a bit of an afterthought after finishing playing for that session. I did check the save game text :laugh: I forgot to save it at the time I made the screenie, luckily it turns out now.