• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes!!! Expanding the window horizontally will also help. Especially for people with 4k screens. Currently the mission dialog seats neatly in the top left corner :D

• 2Like
Reactions:
There are mods to do this

But it’s a bit like complaining you have too many presents under the Christmas tree!

So yes.. there’s a case for UI tweaks - but bigger picture, I’m glad the focus was on more and deeper missions

Mod name?
This isn't very helpful of me I'm afraid! I know this from bits of YouTube videos, where they'll say 'pause the video to see the list of mods' and lots of them use UI mods because they're ironman compatible.

On the Steam Workshop, if you search for UI, there are quite a few out there - some focussing on just one aspect of the UI, others are more encompassing.

Also... it's best to wait a few weeks before trying them, as there's always a chance they aren't compatible with the latest game version.