• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Actually, that's exactly what I would do. Why waste the risky option of revoking her titles, and upsetting other vassals, when you can quietly marry the younger sister, get some babies, and then murder the older sister and her family?

Did that more than once in CK :D

Eh, I'm still not sure who qualifies as kin when it comes to being a kinslayer, so I tend to refrain from murdering my in-laws. I really hate being a kinslayer.

Although murder and inheritance are viable options, certainly. :)

Is it just me, or is the protagonist a total hottie?

Not bad. I've definitely seen much worse generated by CK 1. Going off the neck up, I'd give her a solid 7. Add to that relative wealth and influence, and she's quite the catch. I'd have to actually subtract a bit for lesbian. Sexy in pr0n, but IRL you wouldn't want a woman who is not at all into having sex with you.

In seriousness, I had a thought about the homosexual trait. Is the reason nothing ever came of it a lack of other female characters with the homosexual trait? I mean if she's the only "queer" person she ever met in her life she might not even grasp what separates her from the typical young noblewoman.

If there had been another homosexual woman in the court, would there have been a chance of events where a relationship might develop, leading to potential consequences. I.E. risking getting caught by her husband, or being blackmailed, or running into issues with the church? Alternatively, is there a "lover" relationship between characters who aren't/ can't be married that can effect diplomacy and politics, gay or not?

This game will have so many events that I completely believe that there will be an event chain for that.

Alternatively, is there a "lover" relationship between characters who aren't/ can't be married that can effect diplomacy and politics, gay or not?

We've heard about something like this before. So, even if it isn't in the game at release, I imagine it would be very easy to mod the trigger to include two homosexual characters of the same sex.

so is there no melting pot like in CK? scots have the same set of names through the whole game? and no division in scotland being the highland celts and the lowland saxon/inglisc? everyones happily united in scottish nationalism from day one?
also this all looks awesome!! like everyone else has said

so is there no melting pot like in CK? scots have the same set of names through the whole game? and no division in scotland being the highland celts and the lowland saxon/inglisc? everyones happily united in scottish nationalism from day one?
also this all looks awesome!! like everyone else has said

Well one of Orabilia's daughters has a pretty Saxon name, Ethelreda, while the others sound more celtic. I'd suspect some of Scotland starts with Saxon culture.

It would be great if Children of Nobles have a Courtesy title. It's will be easier to pick a nice husband/wife for your child.

Even a event for prestige loss if your Crown prince married a daughter of a baron, would be possible.

Realy intresting. If women can be rulers does that mean they will be generals as well.

Eh, I'm still not sure who qualifies as kin when it comes to being a kinslayer, so I tend to refrain from murdering my in-laws. I really hate being a kinslayer.

Although murder and inheritance are viable options, certainly. :)

Pretty sure it only hits you for same name families ;) Might have been changed for CKII though :p