• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
--- Don't ever do this during war - all upgraded units will have their morale drop to 0 and take 3+ months to regenerate to full morale! ---

While the morale loss can be important - in a long war, staying up to date with your units is even *more* important IMO. (and changing your units late in the month is always a good idea :) )

4.) Once you get Government Tech 8, you can establish Grain Depots in grain provinces in your National Focus (it costs 5 magistrates). Each grain depot gives +5% national manpower and +10% force limits (at the cost of -50% trade value in the province, not so bad for a grain province with low prices anyway). While one isn't very much, having several add up quickly.

And how do you propose getting several? The decision, in vanilla (latest beta) is limited to one per country (it checks that no province you own already has a depot)

--

On the bright side, now I finally know how to get those pesky Scots on board quicker :D

I wonder, how much legitimacy did that Castillian bail cost you? (I haven't quite figured out how that one works, some peace offers seem to cost you legitimacy..)

And why did you consider this bailout necessary? Do you believe that 250 ducats was a smaller price than the continued involvement of Castille would have cost you?