• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Outstanding work, sir. I still have no idea how you do that, but...brilliant.

And now, same thing but with a minor? ;)

Congratulations. Brilliant.

Well it is all ... RED ! MY EYES HURT !

Well done !

You never fail to amaze me with your world conquests. The only question now is which nation will you achieve world domination with next. ;)

Congratulations on the win. And crushing of the French, that never gets old when playing as England/GB. (Yes I realize that was centuries ago...reference the never gets old part)
Given the difficulties you had with your testing, the final product turned out to be spectacular!
The insights of your moves in the DW engine has once again turned my attention to the fact that soon I will
leave the HTTT behind and embrace the kamikaze spirit (Christmas gift buying for yourself is so...anticlimatic).
Live long and conquer!
I plan on a England game as soon as I'm done with my (old school) XCom game.
Cydonia or Bust!

DFtD0.gif

Prawnstar will fail one day and I will be there...

For the time being: kudos!

Congratulations, it's just a shame that World Conquests seem to go out with a whimper rather than a bang.

E: I suppose EU IV could use DLC similar to that Aztec-invasion for CK2, where aliens invade once you've conquered the world. :)

I'm not sure I've posted in one of Prawn's AARs yet, but I've read all of the EU3 ones, and have been following this one for quite some time. Congrats, Prawn!

An Aztec WC would be interesting, particularly if done under the limit (should be theoretically possible, assuming they have access to Holy War CB?); it does differ from Iroquois/Huron in at least one important respect, slider movements for westernization, as well as likelihood of neighboring Castille. And just for good measure, since that combines two AARs Prawn has done, how about adding in the requirement to stay Tribal the entire time, for the trifecta? Not to mention we should really only allow the usage of native troops, which means no modernizing the military, although since I've only got In Nomine I'm unable to modernize regardless, though it could also mean no recruiting preferred units of other nations.

Granted, with an incapable ruler you can accidentally go over the limit, but that's all part of the fun!

I have difficulty imagining anyone has the patience for all of that (Prawn has demonstrated how much fun TSCs are), actually, although I've been considering taking a run at a GoodBoy (under the limit) New World WC just for fun; after recently "restoring" the Byzantines from Albania (note: this requires both a religion and culture shift) starting in 1453 (while at war with the Ottomans, no less) again and then playing more or less alongside this game with an Ottomans-under-the-limit that had basically nothing else left by 1650 save for Ming and my vassals, I'm in much the same position as Prawn-hard pressed to find something sufficiently challenging.

As interesting as Aztec could be though, I'm thinking of doing Chimu instead. The one thing that bugs me about such a challenge is that I know that as a Pagan I won't convert much, at least not without setting up vassal puppet states to do conversions for me, and I think that might be too cheesy.

Would love to get some discussion on this, particularly if someone else wants to volunteer (not you, Prawn; you've done enough!), or if there's interest in my own In Nomine attempt (though I don't know how good I'd be at AARing), and although the task for which this thread was created is finished, my apologies if this constitutes hijacking your thread-seemed an appropriate place to talk about it, though perhaps it'd be better in the Audacity thread?

Only Christians and Muslims get the Holy War CB.

Congrats at the W/C, inspired me to run one of my own, your AAR has been a great resource!

Thanks, saw that on the wiki but couldn't verify it, since I don't have DW or HttT myself, and wasn't sure if it had changed from HttT. Thought it was odd, but I guess it's intentional. That would make it significantly more painful...guessing the only way to make it then would be to engineer badboy wars on an intended target, which smells a bit like cheese, even though it could be a lot of work.

Still looks doable for In Nomine, though-just have to be careful how many wars one declares, since every war declaration costs at least 1 reputation for IN.

Only Christians and Muslims get the Holy War CB.

Congrats at the W/C, inspired me to run one of my own, your AAR has been a great resource!

SMWSuperPlayerUS.png

Super Mario World!!! definitely the game that pushed me down on the long road towards current myself :)

oh, and since I'm about to post anyway I would like to say "gz" to PrawnStar - though I have to add also that I've never been in doubt about his success :)