• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So, i got now half of south east asia finished. I will post two screenshots about it and update them whenever i do work on it.

Political Map Mode:
Gt6ngfi.png
Cultural Map Mode:
05RG1Jp.png

Reactions:
To give an clear overview of what is done and what will be done:

1.Create every country and assign it its provinces =Done
2.The same for cultures and religions = Done
3.Give every country the right army and navy = Not done
4.Give every country the right tech level = Nearly done
5.Give every country the right starting money and other things = Somewhat done
6.Remove many historical events that will be replaced with dynamic events = Much done
7.Create alliances and vassals that are present at the start of the game = I think completely done
8.Create centers of trade = Nearly done
9.Make some clean ups of the mod to remove stuff the mod doesn't change(reduces file size) = Somewhat done
10.Population for all the povinces = Not done

If i haven't forgotten anything these are the main prioritize to get the mod in an clean and working state.
After that comes the mod specific features or polishing things.

1.Create flags for the new nations and religions = Religions i did myself and they look ok. Countrys nothing done as of yet.
2.Make the start of the game more historical accurate = Not done
3.Finish clean up of the mod removing all unnecessary files = Not done(When i started the mod i just copied the vanilla folder in the mod folder and started changing things, so much of the files need now to be deleted because there just a copy of the vanilla files.)
4.Make dynamic event systems that allow for more possibilities = Only very few done
5.Making things like domestic policies effect your nation more( will be done through events ) = Not done
6.Some other things = Not done
7.Ai = Not done

Hope i didn't forgot anything.
So about an release date, point 1 was awful in doing, creating all the nations giving them provinces required to have so many things( id map and stuff ) open at the same time that the motivation i had was mostly gone when i finished setting up all the things i needed to start modding. That's why there where months where i have done nothing, but with this out of the way it's mostly just three things i need to have open: the game(maybe) the game folder and an editing programm. So to make things clear i have my motivation back now i will try to see how much im able to mod the next days and then i can decide on when it will be in 2016 or 2017 but even in an worst case scenario it shouldn't be 2018.

Last edited:
Reactions:
Looks great. When speaking of "dynamic events", what are you suggesting?
I am especially interested in this topic since I try to achieve the same with my mod (which is far less advanced than yours).

Basically it means going away from historical events that are railroading everything and managing expansion, diplomacy and other stuff more with events which are taking into account how you play your nation. For instance you can get events where you can chose on what you want your nation to focus on and stuff and according to that you can get different eventchains. I plan on doing many eventchains wich should give every nation something interesting to do.

How is the mod coming along? Are you considering implementing some EU4 mechanics like coring, culture conversion and random monarchs?
Hoping for good progress, I'd love to play an improved FtG. Also, try using MyMap or Plvs Vltra maps if you want to, makes the games even more interesting. Especially Plvs Vltra :D

Sadly, i have to much stuff to do right now, and school also starts soon again in my countrie and as i need good notes there i need to put the mod on hold. Sorry.

Reactions:
Sorry for not replying. I was away from my computer for a long time but now im back.
I could make a patch for AGCEEP, thats possibly i may start this weekend and week as it shouldnt take to long.
To inform about the mod itself. I would have the time to develop it but only at an slow pace in which i wouldnt make the progress needed to keep me motivated. So i have to sadly close it down. BUT, before i started the mod i only made some half finished small mods that where heavily eventbased. It made fun to make them because of all the decisions one could make and also because it was more rewarding conquering something that was actually followed by a story. So what i will do is use my knowledge that i got from this mod and make an eventbased mod in south east asia.