• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I KNEW IT I WAS RIGHT HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm also accepting bets on annexation dates for nationalist china. yes, guangxi declared war upon them while it was still in the Alliance on Steroids. I have seen how the game unfolds and things develop... interestingly :)

Soviet Union: Jan 5th 1942 1 dollah

Nat China: Jan 5th 1942 9 dollahz

soyuz nerushimy, respublik svobodnykh
sing with me comrades!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ofDJpqqM74
ronaldo8z.jpg

soviets waltz trough eastern europe, and seize the baltic nations...
ronaldo8.jpg

...one by one.
ronaldo8.jpg

and now, china. apparently portugal became a strong and militarized nation, because they managed to pwn china and nationalist spain. USA also landed in the Shangai region, and is doing progress in china's industrial heartland.
ronaldo8s.jpg

another country falls victim to soviet brutality.
ronaldo8z.jpg

a general look on the asian front in march 1937: japan and china(which is also at war with the allies) take the russian far east and mongolia, respectively. a multinational force did quite a lot of progress in the chinese front. persia is advancing unopposed, and britain conquered sinkiang.
ronaldo8n.jpg

polish dudes retake their homeland and lithuania gets raped.

Excellent, yet it is hard to estimate when we don't know anything about the participating nations, like number of divisions.;)

Also Portugal seems to be expanding rapidly, don't take it down next, I want to see it grow into an Empire! :D

-Laurence

Excellent, yet it is hard to estimate when we don't know anything about the participating nations, like number of divisions.;)

Also Portugal seems to be expanding rapidly, don't take it down next, I want to see it grow into an Empire! :D

-Laurence
I should probably include this in the next update.
now, a look on the political situation:
right now, we have 5 main blocs: the Alliance, which i like to call Alliance on steroids, because that's precisely what they are. a monstrous, behemothic military alliance, encompassing 3/4 of the world.
then we have the now weakened comintern alliance, which includes Tannu tuva and the Soviet Union(ORLY?), minus central asia and the russian far east, which have been taken by other alliances.
we also have the unalligned, the nations that left the AoS just after the fall of germany. they are comprised of bolivia, austria, poland and turkey. they are all at war with the soviet union, and poland is on the first line of defense of the AoS.
then we have the Japanese bloc, comprised of Japan(really? i could never have guessed), manchukuo and japanese-occupied siberia.
and finally, the chinese bloc, comprised of china, xibei san ma and chinese-occupied western mongolia. however, recently this bloc lost it's industrial heartland to the AoS.

Last edited:
The War... drags on

the war continues, and even though the japanese alliance is clearly making progress, the attacks made by the AoS are mostly disappointing. I think even the soviets expected more.
ronaldo8.jpg

Nat China annexes it's own puppet(?)
ronaldo8.jpg

turkish controlled stalingrad. the turks actually made huge progress, and have turned the black sea into a mostly turkish lake.
ronaldo8.jpg

the allies overcome the insidious tactics of general winter and start making progress in russia. however turkey suffers some setbacks and loses Stalingrad.
ronaldo8w.jpg

some statistics. notice the great advantage of the UK, which has more troops than all of the baddies assembled.
ronaldo8.jpg

china seems to be on it's last moments.
ronaldo8k.jpg

it is. may 16, 1938.

ok, so since only one person bet on the death of china, i think he gets all the cake.
congrats tommy, you won, err... 18 dollahz? yeah, that's it.

woo! :D

Only 5 years off :p

Wait, what? How did the British get 300 div in less than two years of gameplay? :wacko:

-Vincent

The British nation's division production is on a lot of crack and speed.

Nice idea!

At first, I thought the Soviets were going to last a very long time, but now I'm not so sure.

Assuming you disabled any Bitter Peace-like events, I'm guessing they'll be annexed May 10, 1940 - the day Fall Gelb started out in Real Life(tm). I'm willing to wager 50 of my Dollahz on that.

It's a long way
to Iekaterinburg
and i don't want
to go

ronaldo8.jpg

americans and british make an odd-looking offensive, all the way from central asia to moscow.
ronaldo8.jpg

while operation Deep Penetration fails horribly, americans make another daunting move by landing in murmansk and sevastopol.
ronaldo8e.jpg

the soviet realm starts to crack and shiver, while the poles and americans advance. the baltic peoples start their fight for independence.
ronaldo8p.jpg

moscow is within sight.
ronaldo8e.jpg

but the soviet government flees to Gorkij as the allies advance.

My bets:

U, S and A annexing Soviets and 30 Dollahz for SU gets annexed on May 16, 1939 (exactly 50 years before my birthday :D)

Last edited: