• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ronaldo!
e brilha muito no Corinthians.​

ronaldo8y.jpg

For reasons known only to Queen Elisabeth, Iraqis liberated as a puppet instead of annexed.
ronaldo8f.jpg

The Americans secure their foothoçld in China with fresh troops, while the Indians dash through Mongolia. the tide is starting to turn in the East.
ronaldo8.jpg

After a long, hard struggle, Tibet is annexed.
Bye Bye Tibet. Your theocracism will surely be missed.
ronaldo8.jpg

And this is the end of valiant Saudi Arabia, as a few days later the British Army occupies Riyadh.

Last edited:
I see Fosterzilla is doing his job very well.

I see Fosterzilla is doing his job very well.
yeah, seems he can't tell the difference between the continental Japanese and Japan proper.

On a sidenote, I have an idea for a mini-AAR. I would make all the colonial powers liberate and unpuppetize their colonies in Africa, Asia and the Middle-East, and then write an AAR about the relations between the newborn countries, how they deal with the events in Europe, which decolonized country joins which faction, etc.
I'm still undecided about which nation i'll take, but it will probably be the East African Federation.
would there be any interest in such an AAR?

Last edited:
anyone has read what I wrote above?

You should do it from the idea of a weak nation who wants to colonize it all back, or be ethiopia and fight the Italian scum. I managed to win once with them and by 46 I had a brown Europe

I would make all the colonial powers liberate and unpuppetize their colonies in Africa, Asia and the Middle-East, and then write an AAR about the relations between the newborn countries, how they deal with the events in Europe, which decolonized country joins which faction, etc.
I'm still undecided about which nation i'll take, but it will probably be the East African Federation.
would there be any interest in such an AAR?

Only if you were South Africa or Ethiopia. Almost dictatorship in the first case, liberal monarchy (UK style.) in Ethiopia.

start with ethiopia and declare war on the world but ally with belgium, india, and south africa. after you release the nations ofc. then c how far you can get...

start with ethiopia and declare war on the world but ally with belgium, india, and south africa. after you release the nations ofc. then c how far you can get...
hum, that's pretty cool.