• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Jan Skrzetuski said:
You can't destroy whole America just like that... Washington lies in ruins - where will be the victory parade? ;)

Uhm, Miami? Houston perhaps?

Springfild is awefully close to Chicago.

Update:
----------
During November and December Florida was taken. Once Guderain arrived in September with a large Tank Force specially picked out for the peninsula the Vichy troops took it upon themselves to make the lock up. Guderains tank forces and air raids then went through Florida and took Miami without much fighting. But, the large American divisions that Hitler thought would be locked up escaped and only 2 divisions surrendered in Miami. Miami was decided not to be nuked now, as at least some parts of the USA should stay intact, and Hitler wanted to visit the USA soon.
1949DecemberFloridataken.jpg

Guderain was promoted to Field Marshal for the swift conquest of Florida and the capture of Miami without destroying it and was made the second in command of all the German forces in America.

During the new years party 1949/1950 in Paris(every year its in a different ex-capital in german occupied territory) Hitler(who's health was getting worse and worse) told he decided that Himmler and his second in command Guderain who where fighting in USA should focus on the east now, taking the whole Eastern seaboard and enter Canada. He said he must be dining in New England by the end of the year. The Generals could take it easy.

1950Americapushnortheast.jpg

By February they had taken all of South Eastern US. North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia. All where occupied by Germans soldiers. The population was powerless, all they could do was watch as German soldiers marched into their towns, proud, arrogant and strong.

1950Februaryadvances.jpg

Some German tanks had an American flag on them to count the number of States already in German hands. A star from the flag was painted blue each time another state was taken. This happened to all the American flags that existed.

The Americans had still a few surprises up their sleeves though, an infantry division in one of the last transport ships was landed in Tallahassee. They where greated by the population with grieve. These soldiers came from the Washington area, they had been living in a nightmare for weeks. All the population of the towns knew is that they could expect air raids again, none helped the soldiers. None greeted them.

Bombers came, Portugese ones that didn't have the speed of the german ones. The american soldiers started wondered what they where doing there. They felt defeated and humiliated and didn't want to fight anymore. Their organzation was broken and the division dissappeared. They had deserted.
----------

Hmmm, going well i think.

Last edited:
strange, there is a picture i want to add, but i only get the one with the swastika still in uploaded, while i deleted that one.

Alright, i'm rapping this up. Final update:

-------

By the end of February Kentucky was taken and the Nazi's where at the steps of Washington DC. The assault on Washington D.C was a succes on March 8th and Guderains tanks rolled in.

By the end of March Virginia, Maryland and Delaware where German. Baltimore, Atlantic City, Philadelphia.

1950Apriladvances.jpg

In March the Chinese took it upon themselves to invade the Phillipines. Finally a step ahead in the Pacific.

1950AprilPhillipinestaken.jpg

But the Americans where persistent, their president didn't give up, hiding in Norad. They where able to send 3 more division to Tallahassee. Those new divisions where a lot better in moral then the the ones from Washington though and where not so easily broken. Also the fact there where no German group forces to reoccupy the city was not helping with their defeat. But Stuka II turbojet CAS where keeping them at bay, killing many of them once their locations where identified.

1950AprilCASattack.jpg

Maybe they where coming from Panama? Well Panama should be taken then, franco's army in Haiti can help there. The Vichy French tansports that where ordered to transport them there took a strange route all around South America to get there though, this isn't good as Franco himself is on that transport and they will pass American occupied Argentina. The Americans might have ships there that could attack them you know.

1950AprilstrangeroutetoPanama.jpg

At the start of May the ruins of New York where taken and the ruins of abandoned Chicago where surrounded. German forces where at the border of Canada now. American forces where retreating out of their own country.

1950Mayborderofcanadareached.jpg

First attack by Franco on the Panama canal failed, he requested some planes to interdict and he got them, but his troops needed lots of rest and new supplies. He didn't want ot go back all the way to Haiti so he waited, while hitler tried to get Bolivia to join the Axis or at least Military acces fro Franco to be resupplied.

After New York was taken the eastern seaboard was quickly overrun by Guderains tanks and last of the American Eastern seaboard defenders surrenderd.

1950MaysituationAmerica.jpg

By the end of May Toronto was taken, next will be the Canadian Capital Ottawa. By then the Germans hope that the US will finally Surrender, along with the rest of the allies. Next step would be to instate martial law and make a puppet government, located in Texas. The Texas government would gain the whole of the US in due time, and perhaps even Canada after all Communists and Democrats have been executed(many, many people).

Next targets will be Mexico, Italy, Turkey and finally the Soviet Union. But we are a long way from that.

The Axis are triumphant, nothing can stop the Nazi Machine. In Europe the word Nazi has been put in the german Dictionary explained as: “A member of the Übermensch volk, subject of der Führer, der vater, der Heiliger. Rulers of the new order, rulers of the world. A mensch that follows the path of Hitler and improves with it.”

The Axis powers are all a subjects of Germany except for Vichy France, Spain, Japan and Romania who have proven their worthyness of being Rulers of their own part of the Third Reich.

After Hitler died in 1958 his 8 year old son became the new Führer, following his father footsteps by the letter. He attacked the Soviet union in 1961 and Stalin was executed in 1963 when Moscow fell. Communism, Democracy, Liberalism, none exist anymore in 1965. All in the world are Fascist or Nazi.

End.
--------

During the truly great war a total of 45 Battleships and 42 Carriers where sunk. Most of the Carriers where American(about 30 of them).

At this moment Japan owns 20 Carriers(plus 10 light ones) and 13 battleships and are thus the rulers of the oceans, as Germany had only 8 Carrirs and 9 Battleships.

Its been quite a ride. I thank everyone who read my AAR and i hope everyone liked it as much as i did.

Who knows, as i will continue playing this specific game, i might make an AAR out of future developments. Perhaps as Japan or China(or the soviets).

Bye Bye

Is it the end? You have three more years to show your Überness :D to the world. Hitler could have a son? I heard he was unable to... you know ;)

well i could continue, and i thank for the encouragement.

but i don't think it would be that interesting nutill i take on the soviets.

Well, alright. 1 more pic:

-------
The fate of North America was put in Himmlers hands and he saw it fit for it to be divided up into 5 separate lands. Canada, Quebec, Confederate Union, Texas and California:

1950fateofus.jpg

What would happen to the North of the US was still undecided but most of it would be ceded to the new Axis puppet states inside the America's.

Perhaps though, some European Axis countries would be granted this land(like Spain)
--------

Satisfied? :confused: