• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(31994)

Zardishar
Jul 15, 2004
Hello :)

Im one of those people who gets annoyed seeing rebels with pitchforks and armies with pikes in the 21 century, not to mention no cities in each province :D
Thusly I propose this : City sprites can be made in the Graphic section "Theyve done wonders, Ive seen some do hellenistic cities and what not, surly theycan make cities for each region?"
Also the Units can be exchanged with, CVIII unites dont you think?they have marines, tanks, armoured cars...etc
The mongolian senario used the Anssar warrior, so why cant we do the same?
Oh and you need alot of events :D anyway, we really should get some sprites, its annoying.Also manufacturies can be drawn by the graphics section.

Calipah, just remember this Mod is still in the "Alpha" stage of developing, and that our main focus is now on events.

BTW, why don't you help us with our events, you can help us with your knowledge of Saudi-Arabia and the Middle East.

Calipah,
No user from Graphic Section I know and who presents good drawing skills wants to help us. And yes, Calipah, your knowledge of Middle East and Muslim world would be highly appreciated. Especially now, when I write most of the events and don't know anything about Islam.

labalag,
You'd better write something :p