• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There should really be topic named "The ugliest Civil War borders", but until that time.
V2_12-1.jpg

What happened?

There should really be topic named "The ugliest Civil War borders", but until that time.
V2_12-1.jpg

That is the most wonderful Civil War scenario ever.

and I had a greater Germany form on me when I was playing Egypt. That was.. awkward. France and the UK still have a higher score but just by about 200/300
Dude thats awesome I would love to see that in my game. I have nver even seen Germany let alone the greater one form. Same for Bulgaria or Romania and Montenegro has never expanded.

Dude thats awesome I would love to see that in my game. I have nver even seen Germany let alone the greater one form. Same for Bulgaria or Romania and Montenegro has never expanded.

Try out PDM, all thanks to it ;)

Err. So how are these people voting?

V2_89.jpg

Well, to answer your question, it can be summed up in just one word:

[video=youtube;RSf9aEETnvE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSf9aEETnvE[/video]

Two of the most beautiful things to happen, ever.

Firstly, this:

2011072100001.jpg

Über Taiping Heavenly State. God, yes. Secondly, this:

2011072100003.jpg

The Heavenly Kingdom conquers the Qing!

Taipinguo never succeeds in rebelling against the Qing Empire, just like in real-life. However, by a stroke of pure luck, the Taipingguo manage to gain a huge rebellion-base and actually take over the entire Chinese mainland and over-sea's, all a-historically.