• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I am not sure if it is "strange", "WAD" or "bug". I just know that I had to quit my Mexico game because of it. And it was going pretty good until that point too :mad:

v21a.png

Why quit?

It's things like that that make the game unique and fun. :D

There is nothing unique and fun about gaining 60 000 000 new mouths to feed every year. No economy can support that, not to think of the size that the potential rebels will have.

The weirdest thing is that if I TAG switch myself to another country, the country that I have switched to gains the same insane pop growth boost, while Mexico's slows down :confused:

I honestly have no clue as to what is going on. Maybe I'll have to reinstall :(

They're three red lines (above the factory) and I think theres a country in it but I can't click it.

Last edited:
In my game as the British Dominion of Canada, the American Civil War took an unexpected turn. Not only were all the Confederate states free of slavery, but Union states like Kansas, Iowa, Montana, and South Dakota had slavery :wacko:

Then there was the fact that Wisconsin went Confederate :eek:

v21w.png

Mexico is now on the side of the CSA and has overrun Idaho and Oklahoma. Not looking good for a House United.